Ret pally looking for new guild

Hello, I have been raiding off and on since vanilla. Looking to join a new guild for SL after taking time off from raiding during BFA. Mainly looking for a chill group to raid with that doesn’t take raiding to seriously. Moving servers or swapping factions doesn’t bother me.

Primary focus is H raiding and Mythic+ with the possibility of Mythic raiding. Available for events between 5pm est to 11pm est just about any day.

Heyo would you mind adding me on Discord: Doctor Sandwiches#8124

We can talk a bit more and see if we’d be a good match for what you’re looking for.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey we’re looking to do mythic and make a push for CE, if that might interest you I’ll leave our guilds little snippet below!
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702/8

Heya Boss!
I think you could be a good fit for our group, Heroic Impact. I’ll leave our recruitment post below for you to check out. If you’d like to talk, I’m always available to answer any questions! Either way, good luck on your search for a new home!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-heroic-impact-is-building-for-shadowlands/686994?u=rinnbo-area-52

Helbrek! You sound perfect for my guild. Message me in Discord and we can start chatting!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Greetings Helbrek,

‘Rejected Gods’ is a newer guild on Azshara -A - we are very calm, non toxic guild - that wants to get into heroic raiding and possibly dabble in mythic. Pretty casual environment. If you’re interested in PVP we are planning on that as well.
if you want to chat more about it add me on Bnet! Gubbs#1421

Hi Helbrek! My guild, Obsidian Fists (Bleeding Hollow-Horde), is recruiting dps and healers for Shadowlands raiding. We are a pretty laid back bunch that enjoys raiding and M+, but mostly we just enjoy having a good time. Many of us have played together for a long time. A lot of us used to raid pretty hard, but as we’ve gotten older have decided we would rather slow down a bit. We were 4/12M in Nya’lotha. Our goal is AOTC with as much mythic as we can get without killing ourselves. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs from 9-12 EST. Add me on battle.net if you would like to chat. Anomaly#1366.

Hi Helbrek,

Smile Gang [H] [Kil’Jaeden] is recruiting. Currently we have a small, close knit group of good players. Currently we are looking to do AoTC. Most of us are former top tier raiders. Due to changes in rl we are just looking to see the content in heroic and potentially casually do mythic if we get the members. We are looking for people to start our SL raiding off well!

Our raid times are 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST T/Th

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord @ Zinfu#6829 or Battle.net @ Zinfu#11923

Hey dude.

Short and sweet we fit your times and mentality around raiding so could be a great fit.

Add me if you want to take a look.

8-11est tues/thursday (thurs optional prog)

Addiction#1476

Hey Helbrek! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078 if you would like to join our discord!