Ret Pally LF Weekend Raiding Guild

I’m coming back from taking most of the current raid off (been away from retail since end of September) and have found myself in need of a new guild. I’m willing to transfer/faction change and am mostly looking to clear heroic.

Hi there,

I think we might be a solid fit for you! Have a look at us here:

Hi Aprilryan and welcome back to Azeroth! I’m not sure if our times meet your needs but if you enjoy Weekend raiding, you’ve found your home! Our 7 year old guild is often imitated but never equaled! We also feature a strong and vibrant Community which help bolster and support all our guild activities. Here’s a summary of our activities:

Mythic+ on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 8p EST ( we run keys at all levels giving everyone a chance!)

Raids:
Friday Fun Raid at 8p EST. This is a good time to get tips and tricks, work your way back into the game, and once settled in to gear your alt(s). This is also a good way to earn a spot on the progression team!

Saturday/Sunday Progression Team at 130-4p EST. We focus on AotC raiding and once that is complete we always do the achievement run and get that extra mount!

Get even more details here in our forum post! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Aprilryan!

I’m the Raid Leader of [A] Elysium - Turalyon. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST and we are 3/10M SoD. Elysium is a friendly, weekend raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression. With passionate and dedicated Raiders, we strive to advance far through Shadowlands. We are looking for dedicated raiders who have knowledge about their class and always seek to improve their performance. Currently, we are recruiting exceptional players that we believe would be a great fit to our raid team and community!

I would love to talk to you more! My battle tag is Sola#11923 and my Discord is Sola#1693.

Hi

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
4/10 M 10/10 H SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)