Ret pally LF heroic raiding guild and some mythic plus

Ret Pally looking to join a heroic raiding guild and to do some mythic plus. I just started playing at the start of dragon flight but I was pugging heroic raids and mythic plus and I’m looking for a guild since I’m sick of pugging

Hello Kreyash. If you are still looking for a raiding guild drop me a line. We are currently looking to bolster our ranks just a bit for the new content. We are/were 9/9 Heroic Aberrus. Feel free to get a hold of me on Bnet Kracus#1671 to discuss more.

Should get a request from magicmike

Hey buddy we just had a spot open up for a ret paladin in our raid team… Would love to chat Bigkef#8664 is my discord. reach out we start raiding tonight

Hello Kreyash!

Welcome to Warcraft! And welcome to the first lesson of WoW: Pugs are annoying. Or is it that LFR drains your soul? I forget which is first.

On another note, check out our guild!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Kreyash! I’m not sure what days / times you are available, but we might be a good fit. My guild is currently looking for DPS for our raid team and could use a ret paladin.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 8/9N Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/PRIEST/DH/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey Kreyash!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams

We could really use a Ret Pally on our team!

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828