Ret Pally LF Guild

Hello, long time player that’s returned for the end of Dragonflight. Pugged my way to AOTC in ATDH and KSH on week three. Currently sitting at 485 ilvl. Feel free to check logs of this character, Ssocks.

Looking for a guild to progress into mythic with the goal of possibly getting CE
Available Tuesday Wednesday Thursdays, looking for a start time around 6:30 PST at the earliest

If you think your guild will be a good fit feel free to shoot me a message on either bnet: Chickenhawk#1550 or Discord: largesocks

sent you a req on disc!

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

not sure if you can swing Monday but we could use a ret paladin on our team - [A] Something Shiny lfm - 7/10pm PST; 4/9M

Hi! My guild Anime Kitties [H or A] is on Sargeras and is an LGBTQIA+ friendly and inclusive guild who focuses on bringing a positive experience back to gaming. We are a small group of people that understands people have a life as most of us work full time, have kids, or are in college. We are alt friendly and have a few people coming back to wow after taking a break for a while or are new to the game in general.

• Our raid nights are Wed/Fri 8PM-11PM CST and we are currently 9/9H AOTC on Amirdrassil and looking to do some mythic prog and were AOTC 9/9H for ATSC. Our focus is fun first though, so nothing crazy or demanding is expected. We enjoy M+, transmog runs, and achievement hunting. We’d love to have you!