Ret pally LF guild

Hey folks! Just looking for a guild to call home eh! LF AOTC / mythic prog guild
English speaking, higher key running (17-19 in pugs, I’m sure with comms and friends could go a lot higher) AOTC each tier with small amount of mythic experience (Ny’alotha) Ret Paladin / Fury Warrior main. Not looking for a guild that has their own “clique” of dungeoneers that do their own thing, looking for a spot in the crew! Working till 5:00 MST time (Arizona time) otherwise open for raid times.

Hi Thiccjugger, love the name lol

I am the guild master for the alliance guild, Rainbow Unicorn Brigade (don’t let the name fool you, the group is all mature, working people like yourself, we all just voted on a silly name) and I would like to invite you to the guild!

We are currently growing on the Stormrage server, and looking for any and all players, of any faction, skill level, etc. With patch 10.1 bringing in cross-faction guilds, you don’t even have to worry about switching for now! We have a cross-realm/faction community currently and also an active discord!

Currently our goal is to reach KSM with as many people as possible, and getting into raids here once we have a more solid group of raiders. The aim of our raiding is to reach AOTC at the minimum, starting with this tier and every tier after. Raid/key nights are run 9-11pm EST with a third, optional hour.

If that all sounds good, than you are more than welcome to reach out to me, and I am sure I can answer any further questions you might have:
Battle.net: Memmy#1136
Discord: Memmy#1236

Hi Thiccjugger!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker, Rogue or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 7/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Stimpack is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 8/8H 2/8M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs

DPS/Heals

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact Wonka at Discord: Wonka82#8402 and btag wonka#1307

Hey you’re welcome to join us, we are always doing keys at around 5-6pm~ MST in discord.
Raid is at 2/8M and 2 % on raz heroic (killing it tomorrow night) . and we raid 6-9pm MST Tue/Thr.
hit me up on discord for more info : TAL#3021

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more DPS and 1 tank.

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hi Thiccjugger,

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us fee free to message me on discord Jeriky#9574

Hey there! Looks like you’re pretty popular with offers, but here’s another one for ya! We’re One More Pull on [H]Zul’jin. :slight_smile:

We are first and foremost a casual AotC guild, we achieved AotC all tiers in SL and in S1 of DF. Most of us always get KSM, some (like me!) push to get KSH each season. We are looking to dabble in Mythic in addition to our Heroic reclears; Mythic progression will be kept mostly lighthearted and fun, we’re not trying to push CE. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:00-10:30 PM EST, and we’re currently looking for all roles! We have about 15 members, and building for 20 currently for our mythic dabbling. Please reach out if you’re interested, would love to hear from ya!

Disc: Mollotov#2682

Hey Thiccjugger,

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Tank: High Priority
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey, Were a 2/8M guild on Area-52 that is looking for more DPS to add to our core! There are still a few more DPS spots available. We raid Tue/Wed 9pm-12am. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Discord: Deathlorrd#9243

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 2/8M 8/8H

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Warlock, Ret Pally

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Greetings Thicc - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: