[Ret Pally] Justicars Vengeance whiffing and consuming holy power

so, ive noticed today that when i use Justicars Vengeance, it tends to “whiff” and do no damage/Healing and still consumes holy power. i know it cant be misses/dodges/parries causing it because it doesnt show that it missed or got dodged/parried in the combat log. this mainly seems to be happening on Mechagon and Nazjatar. I was questing in mechagon when i noticed it mainly. it even happens when the target is stunned and cant dodge or the like. It also whiffs sometimes when i do it from the back of a target, stunned or active. anyone else having this problem?

https://twitter.com/johnnyd1988/status/1144844872509218818
a picture

i noticed that this mainly seems to happen in the alternate timeline on Mechagon that chromie teleports you too

it still happens in normal mechagon island too,s o yeah

I saw this happen a couple of times, but I disregarded it as just having tired eyes. So it happens rarely but it does happen.

Same is happening to me… I put up the combat log, and it never showed that it was doing anything… so basically yeah, it was “whiffing” almost all the time with no damage and no healing… turned into a dud ability. (on my Reg Pally Thandar)

considering it’s the worst of the 3 on that talent row, I wouldn’t look that much into it. Just pick selfless healer like ever other good ret pally and move on.

I’m seeing this happen CONSISTENTLY in Mechagon. This is still an issue as of 28-June-2020.

Test it in temple of sethraliss with the snakes that put up the dust cloud.

Still bugged. Questing in Chromie Time in WOTLK and it doesn’t appear at all on combat log, doesn’t do damage, while still consuming the holy power.