Ret pallies hurt

Why can they waddle at you snared/rooted for 15 seconds and the first 2 seconds theyre in melee range they do 60% of your hp? Do you guys enjoy this playstyle?

2 Likes

Ret pally reminded me of that slow & fat kids you bully in school but once they get on melee range he’ll break your neck.

10 Likes

Your a shaman, insta purge freedom drop slow totem press ghost wolf and back peddle and spam /lol.

If the ret touches you 1 time uninstall.

8 Likes

they actually do very high damage outside of wings now. have to keep an eye on them all the time.

1 Like

hush now and go read the whine threads about how weak ret pally is and how they couldnt possibly kill a fly. and if you disagree they will rating bash you. move along.

5 Likes

Old news 10char

Because paladins that follow the path of Retribution bring the Light’s vengeance down unto their foes swiftly and without mercy.

8 Likes

And lightning lasso does 48% of someone’s health followed by instant spells and purge with ranged kick bruh. We got close to you? Mine as well slap on warriors def stance ghost wolf, also beefed up with old second wind. And run away.

Im not saying they need nerfs, Im glad when specs like ret, boomkin, ele are viable. Their design though of just goin from 0-100 is wild

with high damage outside wings combined with their OP tons of def cds = GG

i mean u kinda answered your own question

Yeah I can do 60% of your health as ret, every 2 minutes. Assuming I’m not getting kited the whole time. Or chain CC’d.
FeelsRetMan
Ret gameplay feels the worse it’s ever been IMO. I used to feel like I could actually support my team, now I just waddle around and pray I can hit my target during my 20 second kill window.

1 Like

That sucks man, I know it must be terrible to play nowadays with the non-existent mobility. I remember when I quit my warrior in cata because they made it so you couldn’t charge in combat…I was like 16 at the time but damn it sucked

Rets like one of the worst classes to play arena with right now.

If you lose to ret you’re doing something wrong.