Ret Paladin/Healer Friend looking for guild

Hey all,
Im looking for a new guild at the moment with a friend of mine.
[7/9]H clear current tier Ret paladin player 470 I level. looking for a new guild to call home.

cleared half of mythic last season. Due to some guildie issues I’m looking to find a new guild with my friend to call home for Raiding and just general chill players. I can also play a Mage I have decently geared, as well as interested in either rogue, priest, or DK as I have had those level 70 alts sitting around for awhile and just wanna find some fun in the game again. My friend is open to most healers/tanks and some dps.

if you can’t tell, im really open to playing almost anything I just need something to work for and a guild to have fun with while doing it. So if your guildie needs a couple of chill new members Shoot me a message :smiley:

Discord: cloud0797

Hey Aliizaa

< SRC > may be a good spot for you; specifically our JoJ (Jesters of Justice) team.

Our goal is AOTC and as far as we can get in Mythic with it still being fun.

We’re an 18+ No Hate Zone, semi-casual / mid-core mindset with a go slow to go fast approach and a strong leadership team.

Check out our Recruitment post and don’t hesitate to hop on our Discord to see what we’re all about:

Server: Stormrage (Alliance)
Guild: Avoidable Damage 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Any and all classes and specs looking to raid, do keys and improve.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Avoidable Damage is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

Hey there my guild on Zul’jin raiding Tues & Wed 8-11 EST are looking for a couple more members to start moving into mythic progression.

We are currently 7/9H with a couple low attempts on Tswift.

You can reach me on bnet Waffles012#1615

Or my discord is razukis

Hopefully hear from you!

[Krimson Order] Hyjal HORDE
Main Team- 9/9 N 3/9 H
Tues/Wed 5:30-9:30 pst
We are an 18+ heroic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment for all to enjoy. Raid consumables will be provided for all raiders. It’s possible to help with realm transfer if things work out.
Requirements
460+
Working mic and able to get in discord.
Addons WA, RCLoot, and BW/DBM
Reliable. Show up on time and ready to pull when raid starts.
Currently Seeking:
Tank: 1 off tank open to any roles.
Melee: ANY
Range Dps: ANY
Healers: Any
Any exceptional player will be considered! So if you’re geared and experienced, we’ll give you a shot if we’re looking for your class or not.
If this sounds like the community for you reach out to me:

Battle.net: phaelax#1302
Discord: sgtfluffybuns
[Krimson Oath]

We are a newly formed guild who have raided together for quite some time and decided to form our own community.

Things you can expect:

• daytime and late night key running

• an adult community where we welcome all but joke around and have a good time.

• guild events

• active discord

We welcome all we have Limited guild rules we believe we should all be able to behave like adults. If we have to micromanage and create rules it becomes a job not a fun environment our focus is to build a good community to go into future expansions and push progression.

Hi Aliizaa, i added you on discord. im not going to smack you with a long boring post. I like to keep it short and sweet. 8/9H going for the kill tonight. Mon and Wednesday 7-10pm PST raid times. looking forward to chatting with you