Ret paladin viability

Dont change the subject with a poor excuse of details.

lolwut?

you guys are the ones harping on about Arms as being viable in vanilla pve lol

Arms without MS still does more damage then ret on patch.

Again, considering the damage requirement to even kill patchwork is so low you could bring ten ferals if you wanted or ten rets.

However, why bring ret at all when you can give that gear to a warrior whom will be far more output? I’d rather bring another holy paladin for the utility.

Doesnt change the fact none of your claims have any actual factual basis. Provide real data outside for YouTube and wikipedia for once otherwise you’re just admitting you have no data.

lol now i know youre out of your gourd crazy…

but hey knock yourself out!

Again provide empirical evidence of your claims because private servers do have raid logs to valid mine.

i have multiple times - wake up and smell the coffee bro

Congratulations, a forum post is not empirical nor valid statistic data. Try again.

all of the evidence is laid out in the thread einstein

Let me say this slower.

Unless you can provide a data set with markers, time stamps, and other general tools of statistical data it is not a valid source of empirical evidence in regards to mathematics.

So go ahead, provide real evidence of your claims.

WHAT PART OF IT’S ALL LAID OUT IN THE THREAD DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

• raid logs
  • screenshots
  • in depth comparisons

It’s a spreadsheet. Not a marked and definitive set of data.

Try again provide real data from your tests. So far you’ve only posted things from other people, perhaps you’ve never done these tests.

ugh you’re dense

my own personal screenshots and raid logs are in there broheim

What’s wrong? Someone finally wants real hard evidence of all your claims?

I’m sorry YouTube, a flimsy spreadsheet with no citations, forum posts, and “but I seen it” are not valid forums of data.

Again post real data to support your claims because frankly you have never once given real evidence. Anyone can Google and find the private server log raids which show data.

For someone whom claims to do testing and hard “research” all of your tests were probably done kn a training dummy in game.

So u till you provide actual support you have no validity

my raid logs and screenshots are shown in the thread dude

There are no raid logs in that post.

Is there really that much difference between 2.5 hour raid nights vs 3 hour raid nights? I mean, really, if raiding isn’t fun maybe one shouldn’t be raiding in the first place as WoW is a game first and foremost.

1 Like

Read the entire THREAD you fool - not just a single post…

Then post them directly because it’s your job as someone who makes a claim to provide the evidence clearly in a proper manner.

Thread =/= Post

English man do you speak it?!?!?