Ret Paladin Reckoning Macro

You know, paladins, that sit/stand isn’t the bug right? That’s not what people should be complaining about? The bug is that if you spam start attack/stop attack that you’ll get the 5 charge proc for two attacks for 10 attacks total, given full charges.

This works with other classes too, if they have HoJ. They just get the extra attack proc twice for a total of 3 attacks.

1 Like

The bug is that if you spam start attack/stop attack that you’ll get the 5 charge proc for two attacks for 10 attacks total, given full charges.

This is patently false. You cant get 10 attacks with 5 stacks of reckoning using tart attack/stop attack macro. The tart attack/stop attack macro, allows you to gain a ful reckoning proc, instead of it just resetting your swing timer.

1 Like

tops at 264? The weapon tooltip might say 264 but that doesnt account for AP that boosts that. With a Barberous Blade my white hits in PvE Holy gear can easily hit for north of 350 white hits, with my ret gear on i can hit for 350-450, with crits in the 700-800 range. Hell, during BRD farms i had crits hit north of 800 with SoComm.

Ever seen Esfand stream? No, probably not, considering your comments about what they “really” hit for. He has an OEB and hes crit for north of 1k, between a white hit and a SoComm proc hes hit for 1500+ (thats 2 hits) and with a full Reckstack hes literally 1 shot rogues after they opened up on him. Oh, right i forgot that if a “real” DPS class opened up on a pally they simply wouldn’t be able to last, because they can easily hit for thousands at a time.

I dont know what paladins you fight, but claiming that even with an OEB they can only crit for 528 is downright ridiculous and literally made me lol in real life.