Ret didn't deserve this, now its unplayable

I duno bro, all those guys hundreds of CR ahead of you seem like really epic Prots, and they’re not even as good as Drainer or Degeneratebri.

2 Likes

Lmao good luck bud that’s grade A trolling if I’ve ever seen it and so are you. Flagged for being stupid and or trolling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Flagged cuz he flagged you to which you flagged him to now I will flag you

Now we can all be flags together

No tf you are not lmao.

1 Like

The desperation of the comunity to nerf a spec they don’t like is hilarious, always over exaggerating and always dishonest. I do not doubt you can hit for 200k FV if the target has no Versa, but at least be honest about it and say how consistent it is and how much you hit with FV on a fully geared pvp target. my ret ilvl is 417 in pvp and FV hits between 90-120k with wings up, same as my arms warrior but he also applys MS…

1 Like

they all climbed after i stopped playing prot months ago, check my winrate and amount of games compared to them. technically id be over them if i waited like they did for mmr to be artificially inflated.

It’s getting really cringe, they will not be happy until ret goes back to obscurity. I used to think the ret mains with the persecution complex were overreacting but I guess I was wrong.

1 Like

Sure there’s been countless logs and video evidence posted regarding the matter, but a guy who doesn’t even have a fully geared Ret or plays competitive PVP claims otherwise so let’s take his word for it.

The vids you saw are pre nerf, there aren’t countless vids showing 200k fv crits now, stop lying

1 Like

If he is adding divine arbiter and the free divine storm as part of the one global that’s very possible

I’m confused, I thought the nerfs aren’t even in until Tuesday.

No need to defend me. The fotm don’t like that their class is braindead.

1 Like

Is your arms doing it from the safety of range, or the safety of an immunity bubble

Ive leveled 4 alts to 70 this expac, plus my main so 5 toons, only one of them has seen a hit over 100k in greens and that was ret paladin. so

Not quite defending you as much as I am discrediting a disingenuous ret

sounds like a cute little crush to me :wink:

Bulk can crush me anyday

You’ve upheld they were fine before the nerfs, you serpent milker.