<ret btw> (GRIZZLY) | ALLIANCE | HARDCORE | SERVER 1st (STALAGG)/WORLD 4th MC | SULFURAS

Well they’re already refusing to work with the servers established world boss alliance because they want em all. So yeah sound like a bunch of dinks.

1 Like

That’s actually a good thing I’d say :wink:

I don’t think its really needed anymore to be fair to them, it was more a phase 2 thing put together so we’d stand a chance

More alliance player ? Nice more people to gank and maybe shorter queu for pvp!!! These guys look they have no life… so sad to hear people that need to try hard at this point … Lets go Grizzly woot wooot , or not

Grizzly was the only reason Stalagg had any life in it whatsoever. It’s a barren wasteland without them. Sulfuras must be lit now.

Like I said above- Horde on our server liked GRIZZLY more than Alliance did. There’s many Horde that are mourning the loss of a guild that’ll kill their competition so they can get world bosses and help cartel valuable items.

If GRIZZLY spent half as much time killing Horde as they did Alliance, Stalagg might still be alive.

4 Likes

Now that is cringe

1 Like

Great, last thing the server needed were welfare neck beards.

Why did you roll here?

1 Like

Not as cringe as destroying your server to the point where even you don’t wanna be on it any more.

5 Likes

How does one guild actions destroy a server anyways?.

By having a large enough group of players who can put in 15+ hours per day exploit everything possible before blizzard nerfs it.

They hit 60 week one by raiding dungeons, pulling entire dungeons in 3-5 pulls and aoeing them down over and over. (Blizzard soon after nerfed raid xp heavily in dungeons).

They then put a stranglehold on the economy using various exploits. They bypassed the intent of pvp servers (where you can only roll one faction to avoid collusion/spying)- creating alts to spy, and alts to gank their own faction. As well as making deals with their Horde dogs, guilds like Washed up, and pserver pals to gank Alliance that interfered with their cartel.

Doing so let them set up a devilsaur mafia, as well as control other resources- so when other Alliance raid guilds started trying to get consumables or crafted gear, GRIZZLY was there to set Horde on them, and to help Horde kill Alliance. For example, if an Alliance sheeped or sapped a Horde, they’d damage the Horde to break it. If Horde MC’d an Alliance, they’d unload on that Alliance.

If you were somewhere they didn’t want you to be- they had you camped until you left.

But it got worse- because they hit 60 so fast, and had no problem exploiting everything, they immediately began to layer exploit. Before layering was removed they had entire banks full of mats, including years worth of the most valuable commodity black lotus, amassed in mere weeks. Other methods brought excess gold to them, and they were able to start buying up any and all highly valued epics like edgemasters to ensure other guilds couldn’t get them, in an effort to slow others progress.

On the flip side, their own progress was full preBIS in a week, as they used the layering exploit of layering inside dungeons (Blizz eventually fixed that- but only banned those that did it in MC excessively). Letting them farm bosses dozens of times an hour and ignoring both the rest of the dungeon and lock out rules.

After two weeks, other top guilds realized that there’s no way to compete with that much exploiting, and half the server went to Heartseeker, leaving Stalagg crippled and now facing massive numbers imbalance rather than just a moderate Horde advantage.

Needless to say- the next time there were free xfers, now facing GRIZZLY and a huge imbalance, almost everyone else left.

And that’s just what they did in the first two weeks- but I think you get the idea.

Exploit early, exploit often- Blizzard’s motto.

8 Likes

They hit 60 week one by raiding dungeons, pulling entire dungeons in 3-5 pulls and aoeing them down over and over. (Blizzard soon after nerfed raid xp heavily in dungeons).

Every guild pushing world first did this, everyone who played beta and knew about it did this. Not our fault blizzard was too incompetent to handle beta and released the game with a clearly broken raid exp formula.

They bypassed the intent of pvp servers (where you can only roll one faction to avoid collusion/spying)- creating alts to spy, and alts to gank their own faction. As well as making deals with their Horde dogs, guilds like Washed up, and pserver pals to gank Alliance that interfered with their cartel.

A very small group had a devilsaur mafia, and no exploiting occurred. So you are wrong here, but you will blindly believe anything you read on reddit.

But it got worse- because they hit 60 so fast, and had no problem exploiting everything, they immediately began to layer exploit. Before layering was removed they had entire banks full of mats, including years worth of the most valuable commodity black lotus, amassed in mere weeks. Other methods brought excess gold to them, and they were able to start buying up any and all highly valued epics like edgemasters to ensure other guilds couldn’t get them, in an effort to slow others progress.

Exploit here meaning they knew the respawn timer on black lotus and tracked on multiple layers? Like literally every other single player in all of classic wow did up until layering was finally removed? I mean, hell, even the world first 60 layer exploited. Also edgemasters? Really? We had 2 non-human warriors in a version of classic where weapon skill only needed to be 305 for the most benefit so humans did not need to have them. Literally the only person who was trying to buy edgemasters week 1/2 was me. I got them for 550g and had to buy them from the neutral auction house because alliance never had any.

On the flip side, their own progress was full preBIS in a week, as they used the layering exploit of layering inside dungeons (Blizz eventually fixed that- but only banned those that did it in MC excessively). Letting them farm bosses dozens of times an hour and ignoring both the rest of the dungeon and lock out rules.

Completely wrong. Not a single member of GRIZZLY layer exploited any dungeon, but again, you will follow what reddit said and call me a liar. Kinda jealous that of the people that got away with this one tbh. If we did do this, we wouldn’t have warriors who spent weeks grinding out Savage Glad Chains for 14 hours a day. You can even see the gear we had going in to our first MC on Warcraft Logs.

After two weeks, other top guilds realized that there’s no way to compete with that much exploiting, and half the server went to Heartseeker, leaving Stalagg crippled and now facing massive numbers imbalance rather than just a moderate Horde advantage.

They left because horde was destroying them everywhere they went. They couldn’t handle the population imbalance and wanted to blame someone for all of their problems. Que the rampant whining about the guild they could never join.

Needless to say- the next time there were free xfers, now facing GRIZZLY and a huge imbalance, almost everyone else left.

Half the faction left and horde setup shop in capital cities and camped alliance. GRIZZLY hunted the ironforge dwellers. Alliance left due to the snowball affect Blizzard caused with free transfers because, again, they are incompetent.

Exploit early, exploit often- Blizzard’s motto.

Depends on the severity, if it’s a widespread bug (raid exp formula) Blizzard cannot do anything to remedy it that would not cause backlash. Imagine a rollback at launch, people would lose their minds.

Lesser known layer exploit to get gear and resources? You will get punished for that one, or at least, will most likely get punished. I imagine some fell under the radar.

You also forgot to include the “fact” that we sell world bosses for 700g btw

Have a good one bud

You aren’t fooling anyone- everyone knows you got to where you were by being exploiters. The character of your guild and its players becomes apparent immediately, and it’s not just me who noticed what you were doing, because for the most part you rubbed it in everyone’s faces and only started shying away from the fact that you’re exploiters that wanted your own faction to fail once it started to crash so much you realized you had nobody left to leech off of like the parasites you are.

You deliberately ruined the economy to the point where you couldn’t buy or sell things, you deliberately camped your own faction to the point where there was nobody left to take the blows for yourselves- and now you think you can run away and dodge the reputations you worked so hard to create?

It’s not going to happen- even without members of Stalagg letting Sulfuras know what they’re in for, they’re going to see through you very quickly.

You ran from a problem you created, treated the alliance like your enemies and tried to change your tune once you realized you weren’t going to do much against the Horde by yourself. You’re not the pserver monsters you think you are, and now that you’ve tucked tail and fled everyone sees that.

10 Likes

LOL This thread is great. :rofl:

yes! give us some more drama plz!

Denial is a hard pill to swallow. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This thread is really sweaty.
Their video made me laugh but this is a dad server… idk if people are going to care enough.

3 Likes

Looking for Fury Warriors and a Holy Paladin or two

bump

this is who i play with, because i pay 15 a month to kill world bosses .

Charbz gave me a new soup recipe. As a gamer grandma I approve this.

3 Likes