Ret and holy pally looking for guild

Looking for guild to progress with, I am a ret with 451 ilvl equipt, neck at 75 currently. 2nd pally holy is 452 ilvl, neck 76. We would like to raid at 9PM server time if possible, leave a msg here so I can back to you plz, thank you.

Hey we are a guild trying to rebuild after coming back Currently 9/12 normal shooting for AOTC and then possibly some mythics. Let me know if 11pm Friday/Saturday will work for you.

Posted on wrong character to show guild name

Greetings,

Steel Dragons currently recruiting h pally/ret . We are currently 8/12H recruiting for mythic progression. Are raid times are 7-10pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. If this sounds like something that interests you please feel free to add me on bnet

Xstratik#11324

Hey hows it going, hope all is well. If you guys were to consider being apart of a newly formed guild looking to put together a core group of raiders to push for cutting edge, add my btag @thefonzii#1173

Hey there! We are a newly formed guild of friends that love to get things done! We are currently 7/12N but plan on starting heroic soon! We do need ranged and melee dps to fill our spots <3 Guild is Dropouts Inc. you can messaged me on Bnet Ribbit#1786 or our Guild Leader Bnet Lazyturtle#1115597. Hope to hear from you!