Restro Shammy looking for guild

214 R shammy looking for a raiding guild i am 2-10 mythic Exp looking to find a good home to raid with with this teir an going forward Feel free to leave your info Below i will contact you
Raid times is any time after 10:30 with work would love to find a weekend raid team due to have off on weekends thanks in advance

Hello Bolvars! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently. We are in need of all roles.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Officer from Nagas in Paris

Yo, what’s up we need more people to fill out our roster we are currently 9/10 H though we only started 5-6 weeks ago on raiding together went through normal in less than 2 weeks when we got into shadowlands and now we are seeking more people to finish off Heroic and move on to Mythic hit me up if you’re looking for a semi-hardcore guild we raid on Fridays and Sundays at like 6:30 pm CST.

We are planning to move to Thrall after we get AOTC for mythic progession you wouldn’t have to join the guild for AOTC

Discord: KozyDream#0626

Hey Bolvars! We are looking to add another R Shaman to our Mythic Raid team. We are currently 4/10M and working on Lady Inerva. We are a weekend raid team and run Sat/Sun starting at 7pm Central. If you are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676 and Im going to drop our guild spam below.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-blame-it-on-lag-weekend-raiding-410m-1010h-lf-dk-rdps-r-shaman/859166

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a vengeance DH, resto shaman, hunters, and or a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey bud! Drop us an app or contact us in game, we have a spot for a full time resto shammy!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Phury raids tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h would love totalk to u tang#1917