Restoring on a locked server

How am I able to restore my level 60 paladin on Faerlina to move to a different realm if I can’t restore because I don’t have any characters on the realm anymore. How can I play that character if I can’t restore it?

You have to wait for the server to be unlocked

submit ticket and wait 21 days for a reply

Submit a ticket. It took about 3 days or so to get a response but they restored my character without it affecting the restore character CD so I was able to restore 2 toons instead of 1. It was a pretty kind gesture. They will definitely take care of you :slight_smile:

3 days? How did you get so lucky? I know someone with an open ticket and today is day 9 with no response.

I accidentally somehow opened a ticket with nothing in the message (blank ticket) and I got a respond the same day lmao. Of course when I have a real issue, 9 days sounds about right.

Do you have a character on Faerlina still? As per this article, it’s intended.

If others are saying support helped them try that though.

Wrath Classic Realms Eligible for Character Creation and Transfers - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Common Problems

I cannot transfer to the server of my friends. Error: *“The selected realm is not accepting character transfers at this time.”
I cannot undelete my character. Error: "There was a problem restoring your deleted character. Please try again later.
I cannot create a character on the realm of my choice. Error: “Only players who already have characters on this realm are currently allowed to create characters.”

I opened a ticket as well but was told no, they can’t do anything for me.

Grats to you though!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.