Restored Vanilla Character

I never received any follow up on if I had to pay to be moved to a server or not.

I was originally on Kalecgos.
Elinor, lvl 60 Night Elf Priest. Guild .
I’m trying to reach Whisperwind, where I have Elinor reserved.

The original horde priest named Elinor is locked, but on Executus. That server was heavily Brazilian, much like Gurubashi (where I played BC).

Been hospitalized several times and may have missed the message. Is it possible to move me without cost or do I eat the $25 fee?

Thanks for any and all help!

You have to follow up with a ticket or try live chat.

There is currently no available DIY transfer in Classic, so there’s no fee. However, I don’t think there are open migrations right now, either.

3 Likes

I was restored into retail and my ticket was (maybe bugged?) closed but I have an alliance priest stuck on a server where my death knight played sometime. I was restored onto Terrokar, a server where my character (as far as I remember circa 2007-2008) the priest had never been.

A complex tech problem for sure. I’ll try another in game ticket soon. Been re-learning the game on Priest on retail.

Sorry it wasn’t more clear.
I was Field Marshal Elinor, server Kalecgos (retail). My guild was named . Retail Vanilla circa 2006 when I joined the military.

There are not any free migrations at this time, nor has Blizzard said when they’ll offer paid transfers.

Oh I thought that this was classic, sorry

Not just you, now I’m a little confused. :headscratch:

Some of it sounds like something that required developer intervention to achieve in the first place. You’re definitely going to want to keep to the tickets-- six years is a long time for them to hold onto deleted character data.

My account was hacked/stolen/abandoned pre Authenticator I believe.

Yeah, my problem is tech based. I was restored to somewhere my character (priest) had never been. My death knight was on the server my priest is on in like 2009. My priest was last on Kalecgos/Crushridge.

I opened a web ticket =]