Restore Gilneas Because

void elves are actually a danger to the sun well. time for them to move on. its the place they can never, ever, eva go to again.

In my mind Void elves are like BElf DH’s. We just don’t care about this anymore. I run a void elf priest and belf DH, both are outcasts.

I’d actually like that “nice” home coming. It be like the movie Carrie when she becomes homecoming queen. We’d be carrie and messing up some stuff.

Keep the Void Elves away from Gilneas. No Void creatures allowed there.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be stuck inside Gilneas but I doubt I’ll have much of a choice when they decide to make that the new hub for night elves and worgen. Restoration of Gilneas to a usable hub city would seal the removal of night elves from Kalimdor.

they did say they wanted alliance to be eastern kingdoms and the horde to be kalimdor at the blizzcon of bfa announcement

Well, I want to have Gilneas restored. I understand how the druids created this mess and other messes, but both Goblins and Worgen should have their own place and not shared with the entire or some of the faction.

Don’t Goblins have a capital city in Azshara with the cannon?

They do. the only allies (now) without a capital for the Alliance are:
Gnomes
Night Elves
Worgen

I don’t count the Void Elves, they have their own creepy area. And the Dwarves still have Ironforge.

1 Like

I really wish they’d all get capitals, but it would be too much money. Plus, y’know, there would need to be more than two dozen Void Elves.

I want to see BRD as a capital. Imagine the bank being where the Relic Coffers are. The Grim Guzzler as the main inn. Actually finding out what’s behind the massive door…

I thought Gilneas was taken during within the last two expansions - the story was in books though, not reflected in game.

Kinda like gnomeregan. But they’re both too much effort to give in game.

1 Like

I love his overly cliche name. A guy with the name “Greymane” ends up as a wolf with a… grey mane. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway, I like him far more than the Wrynns. And I liked how semi-Goth Gilneas was. They need to restore it. It would make a great place for Alliance to hub.

2 Likes

Er…what’s BRD?

Blackrock Depths. The dungeon that’s been around since Classic that serves as the Dark Iron starter zone. It is where the Black Anvil and the Black Forge are.

Blackrock Depths. This is where the former Emperor Thaurissan used to rule and was killed by the players during Classic.

I do like your idea of having BRD as a capital. I don’t think many players would be fond of a place as such. But if Gilneas cannot be restored, then have BRD, after all, it requires little rebuilding. But Gilneas must be first on the list.

I think the center of the city should be a HUGE dog park! :dog2::dog2::dog2::dog::dog::dog:

1 Like

“If you play nice, I’ll share my bone with you”

1 Like

Oh good. Have the Alliance build the dog house. Meanwhile, the real elves still have to deal with the undead and the area will not be updated.

I say have Silvermoon City rebuilt (first). Then create a story to have the dogs back in their home afterwards.

1 Like

I never made a worgen but the zone is huge and beautiful. But utterly empty

Indeed. It’s the only zone in the game that doesn’t even have a map (and you can’t even fully explore the map of Gilneas before the collapse), or any mobs.

It’s eerie and creepy, but it’s a real shame nothing has been done with it.

even if they just make gilneas a instanced hub for worgen i would still be happy because at least something is being done with it

There may be areas unique to the classes in Gilneas. And they should mirror (somewhat) on how the classes are throughout Stormwind. But the buildings in Gilneas would give an unique perspective on which class goes where for training. Speaking of training, if Blizzard can make trainers becomes that, and not only a title. Back in the days, we had to go to a (mage) trainer and learn traits (spells). Nowadays, all is given to us and we could choose. But then, what is the trainers’ purpose?