Restore demon hunter to transfer

I want to know if I can restore my demon hunter on Aerie Peak server that I do not have characters on and then transfer them to Emerald Dream?

It gives me an error since I do not have any toons on that server when I try to restore her.

You have to restore the character to the original server first. There’s no restore to a different server option that I’m aware of.

You might be able to get help from billing though, but it will require a ticket, so start with the support page.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/836/ticket

3 Likes

Maybe they can restore the demon hunter and than I can transfer her myself via the website?

Edit: Thank you Kozzae!
/salute

1 Like

Did you try making a new toon on AP and then attempting a restore?

I went back and looked at an old post and it looks like the system may be checking to see if you have a level 70+ on the server before restoring. I know that’s the restriction for making one, but it looks like it might also be the restriction for restoring one too.

That said, in the older thread, the player put in a ticket and the GM was able to help out by restoring the DH for them. Hopefully you have the same result :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I put in a ticket to see if they can store first and if they say no then I will make a DK tank and spam dungeons.

1 Like

Actually can you make another DH and still restore the old one? As I recall, you can create a DH and then transfer another to the same server, despite the limit that prevents you from creating more than one. So I wouldn’t be surprised if you can also restore a second one. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if that doesn’t work.

Hopefully a GM can help you out, though!

They’d need to create or restore another character that meets the level 70 creation requirement, first.

Derp! You’re right, I didn’t think that through all the way!

What is the exact error you are getting, Sommer? The character is 110, as far as I know you should be able to restore it. If it was a newly created character, one that is still 98, that would be a different story.

3 Likes

It was giving an error saying Unable to process, please try again later or something like that. I attacked a picture to my ticket but I don’t see the screen anymore in my file folder.

I did put in a ticket via the link Kozzae gave me and the GM was able to undelete the character. She is now on her way to Emerald Dream server.

2 Likes

Odd, it sounds like something was blocking it. It should have otherwise allowed you to undelete the character.

Glad a Game Master was able to sort it out. Good luck!

4 Likes