Restoration Shaman LF home Guild (EST)

Good Morning,

I’m looking for a guild to call home, who operate on eastern standard time.
I took about 9 years off from the game, and started playing retail this past year.
Played Classic WoW from launch, and I’ve been more focused on retail now moving.
I’m also a big PVP player in addition to raiding, and I’m always looking to help out friends in need.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hey Separation, if you are NOT interested in mythic raiding, but ARE willing to go alliance, Grey Horse Army would love to have you :slight_smile: We are a guild created with the goal of forming a fun and active community who then also does “stuff” like raiding, pvp, old content farms, etc. We are active on discord and just enjoy playing this game as a group. If you’d like to chat, message me at Thistlebloom#1316

Come play with us on Turalyon! :slight_smile:

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Have a look, if interested please come talk with me!

Masters of Insanity is an old alliance guild recently revived, faction changed, realm changed & renamed for a fresh start! We are looking for all classes and all specs. Ultimate goal is to build a core raid team for Shadowlands, and obtain guild AOTC if possible before prepatch! We’re a little crazy and like to have drinks and fun when playing. Willing to help players gear and prepare, guild repairs available as well as additional support if necessary. Our humor at times can be sarcastic, but always & only in good fun. Adult atmosphere, discord ready to go…

We are in need of a raid leader, would prefer experienced, but willing to work with someone with good potential! Also in need of officers to help with recruitment as well as upkeep for core raid team. If all goes well we will introduce a second raid team to accommodate as many guildies as possible interested.

No application required here. I do not care about your current raider IO or Warcraftlogs. Let’s build a great team together, raiding is as much about fun, as it is about the sweet taste of being victorious! We are not perfect, nobody in this world is, and we do not judge! We are open to all, but also expect NO TOXICITY and as little drama as possible. I pull no punches, if you become bad for the morale of the guild. You will simply be kicked and banned.

If interested look us up in guild finder, in game Shamman#1743 or drop msg here. Glad to answer any questions!

Come get Mental with us!!

Our guild is on Horde Mal’Ganis, https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mechanics-are-hard/625543. All the info is in the link! If you’re still looking and interested, shoot me a message :slight_smile:
Battlenet: Tiennla#11564
Discord: Tiennla#0331

Greetings and Hello Separation! I hope you are well! Please feel free to reach out to us if we sound like a fit!

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on WyrmrestAccord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members.
If your interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858

Also personally I love to arena and bg myself. I’m a multi-gladiator 3k player, who now just chills and arenas for the lawls. JOIN!!! lol.

Thank you all for the replies,

Short and simple

SInfest 10/12 M
Raid times; SAT SUN 7-10 Central
if interested lmk
discord:Galso#5921

Hey Separation! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We could definitely use a resto shaman/Druid in our raid team! We are 12/12H lookin to tackle some mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dps with an off tank spec (Zion case we need to utilize)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Separation,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Yo we like to raid and we like to arena. We hot and we cold.

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

If interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858

< Iron Knights-Tichondrius-Horde > is recruiting quality raiders for our semi-hardcore raid team.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-12pm EST, always clearing AOTC progression. Our adult-only guild has been

around since 2008 and has had the same leadership since the start.

If you are a thick skinned player who doesnt get offended and has great raid awareness, please

contact one of us for an interview!

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Hey Separation!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Welcome back to retail! < Iron Knights > would love to have someone with your kind of attitude in our guild. Would be a great fit!

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Warlock - Hunter - Mage
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Discord interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882