Restoration of Mounts for Classic WoW

I had quit playing and deleted all of my characters. I have recently started playing again. I restored 3 of my characters, 2 of which no longer have their regular or epic mounts. I used the restoration page and was able to get some, not all of the gear back, but not the mounts. I would like to get them back.
I tried to open a ticket, however, they wanted the realm that I am on. They only had the retail realms as options to choose from. So, opening a ticket isn’t available. I tried calling Blizzard directly, nobody answered do to the Covid crap. So…HOW CAN I GET MY MOUNTS BACK?

If the mounts are not showing in the item restoration page for Classic, then you won’t be able to restore them unfortunately. That page shows the same items that a GM is able to restore too.

There’s no inbound number at all for customer service, so I’m not sure what number you dialed, but it wouldn’t have been of any help anyway (covid or no covid).

9 Likes

I called the 1-800-BLIZZARD, like we’ve been able to since WoW first came out. Of course, I haven’t used it in quite a while, so it’s probably no good anymore then.

The inbound customer service number has been shut down for many years now. It was only ever meant to be used for Billing and Tech Support issues and not in-game GM requests (which is why it got shut down).

Sorry that you were unable to restore your mounts :frowning: Unfortunately, the item restoration system only stores data for so long before it starts to clear itself out.

9 Likes

Could pop in a ticket and see if a GM may be able to help. I’m not exactly sure what there limitations are.

As far as I know, or have read, they have access to the same list that the player does. So if it’s not in the self restore, the GMs wouldn’t be able to do anything.

If it’s tied to an achievement they may be able to, but run of the mill stuff is very unlikely.