Restoration Druid Clearcasting

I kind of wish clear casting would affect our other spells making them not cost mana and the capability to stack twice since we like always have 2 life blooms now.

I feel really mana-starved, and it would help my DPS weaves.

I just feel like when I throw a Moonfire or Sunfire in a raid or mythic plus I just lose so much mana.

1 Like

You need to manage your mana better. I suggest using innervate before big pulls/damage, using efflo off the bat for 5 stacks of crit growth—> swiftmend—> wild growth—> maintain lifebloom x2, and adaptive swarm.

Sunfire is equivalent to 1 rejuvenation, and it will burn your mana, don’t hit sunfire on cooldown, your priority isn’t sunfire. if you HAVE to have sunfire for whatever reason, only apply it when 5-6 trash are stacked. Otherwise you’re just burning mana for no reason.

Sunfire costs 6,000 mana, that is equivalent to a rejuvenation. If you refresh sunfire, you just spent 12,000 mana, which is equivalent to a wild growth, our strongest and most expensive spell. Sun fire is not cost effective.

Moonfire is relatively efficient and effective with protector of the pack+nature’s vigil. You should be using swipe anyways for mobs because you gain more value out of its uncapped aoe damage.

For raid, you would primarily want star surge+ moonfire, sunfire is useless here. Protector of the pack+nature’s vigil will make up a good portion of your damage.

Innervate, innervate, innervate. Adaptive swarm, and Convoke+Flourish is all you need for those bursty situations usually, but you must keep at least mastery:Harmony up and cenarion ward. Efflo will make your wild growths stronger w/ tier, and you will always use soul of the forest proc to consume it for 75% buff to wild growth.

Lifeblooms you need to keep active, and move around when necessary, hit the 3-5 second pandemic window, keep 90% uptime. If you are using the alchemist stone trinket+molten spell blade (Crafted) with potion absorption inhibitor you shouldn’t have any issues, especially with potion of chilled clarity.

You shouldn’t be using lifebloom set up for raid, you didn’t state you were, but if you are, don’t. Rejuvenation build is better all around with luxuriant soil.

I don’t use lifeblooms really in raid.

I just feel its so weird because I want to use Nourish but it doesn’t benefit off Clearcasting.
Why blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. WHY!

I’ll take your advice and try it thanks.

Also Rejuv costs way to much mana O.O

I’m definitely not lying to you about the Rejuv build in Raid, You can look at my parses if you don’t believe me lol.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/kuridaris#difficulty=3
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/kuridaris#difficulty=4

Tbh Nourish was replaced with regrowth/Flourish/Convoke synergy. Nourish just isn’t going to be viable at any point, its a 7k hps loss.

My M+ set up/talent build.

BkGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNJkkoJJJJFplEIB0SJJAAAAAAAAAAAAgWChAIIJCkEkIFSaJJAAAAAABAAA

Raid set up:

BkGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNJkkoJJJJFplEIB0SJJAAAAAAAAAAAAgWChAIIJCkEkIFSaJJAAAAAABAAA

Note I only take sunfire here because its not really wise to bait melee mechanics as a healer, and I don’t use it despite taking it. You can do w/e you want with the renewal point, i just throw it there because why not.

1 Like