Resto/Enhance LF Raid Guild

Hello! I am a semi-hardcore raider wanting to get back into it after a few months of being casual/gone. Ideally looking for a 2 day evening raiding guild with the intention of pushing mythic OR a M+ focused guild that raids AOTC. I’m also looking for this to be a more permanent home/community for myself not just a group to show up and kill bosses with.

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday I am available after 7pm CST and after 10pm CST the rest of the week. I am currently horde but willing to transfer alliance for the right group.

I unfortunately don’t have any experience in the current raid tier.
Nathria 5/10M
Nyalotha 11/12M

Btag: Vought#11891
Discord: Vought#5437

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Mal’ Ganis.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.
We are 8/10H SoD, our raid days are:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smalls is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:
Huntandprey#2852
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:
huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey Surprisehex!

You may be interested in our guild Mythic Scrubs on Area-52. We are an AotC focused guild that loves to run keys on off nights. Here’s a link to our full description. [H][Area-52]<Mythic Scrubs>Small 6/10H AOTC Guild LFM!
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you’re interested or want to know more! Bul#3797

Hey Surprisehex,

Scars on Mal’Ganis is 9/10H and looking for a shaman to join our raid team. We are AOTC focused but want to kill a few mythic bosses. We raid Tue/Thur 8-11pm CST with optional Sunday normal clears. We also have many members currently KSM and trying to get KSM if you’re interested in m+.

Add Jonnus#1529 if you are interested or want more info.

Hey but we are currently looking for a full time Enhance shaman but having a healing spec is very useful to us as well we are a heroic / casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde we are currently 10/10N and 6/10H I sent you discord and battle net request my Discord is Sig#9905 and Battle.net Sig#11142

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi Surprisehex!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 2/10M and 9/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 healers, any classes.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hi Surprisehex,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable Enh Shaman to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is a guild that runs daily mythic plus with a focus on raiding for AOTC every tier. Our raid times sound like they would fit you perfectly

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey there, we have an open healer spot atm and we never say no to ENH. I’ll drop my guild add below and if you’re interested i’d love to talk. (i know it says closed to shamans, but we lost a couple, so we’re more open now) H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Low priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 9/10
Mythic - 1/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Intimidation is recruiting capable raiders to help fill our roster and push for AOTC and some casual Mythic in each raid tier! Lead by a Raid leader that has accomplished AOTC on numerous occasions and a former CE raid leader!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm Realm time
Recruitment needs: All

If you are interested feel free to add me at BigT#1946 or hit me up in game and I will be happy to talk with you further!!

[H][US][Illidan] - 6/10 H COD is recruiting for Raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We are looking for more raiders! Gearing wouldn’t be an issue we can help with that to those willing to be part of our team and active. Our information is below along with my battletag if you want to chat.

Enshadowed - US TRALL (HORDE)- 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.