Resto/enh shaman LF AoTC guild

I have been playing since vanilla and am newly returning for dragon flight. My guild is dead, my server is dead, so I am looking for a new home. I like all PVE content. Have limited Mythic experience. I prefer a casual environment no drama. Raid times need to be 6pm est or later.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Good Morning Totemtosser!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord @ Letholas#9581 we can talk there!

Hi Totem,

Optics is an AOTC focused, inclusive, LGBT+ friendly, drama free, and socially active guild finalizing our raid roster for Dragonflight. We’re looking for a resto Shaman with an enhance/elem offspec to round out the final missing piece of our raid roster. Our raid times are 7.30-10.30pm Tuesday and Thursday.

We have all kinds of players in the guild, casual, experienced and there’s always a lot of content going on including achieve chasers, M+ etc, etc.

We’d love to chat and please feel free to add me at:

RedflameNZ#1321

Hello Totem,
I have spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I see that you are Resto/Enh. We are currently good on healers, but don’t have an Enh. I’d love to chat about having you come in as a dps flex to heals role. I’ll put the info below and if the day/time works I’d love to chat and see if my team could be a good fit for you.

Hiyas Totemtosser! We’re always in the market for good shammies!

We’re a small’ish group of in game friends that do content mainly for the sake of playing together in the company of friends. We do every thing together, from xmogs and mounts to mythic+ and raiding. The point is to have fun together but not treat the game like a second job. If you’re still looking feel free to follow up with us and let’s see how it goes?

Now I’ll paste the obligatory guild spiel:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat

We are looking for heals in our casual aotc focused guild. We have plenty of key pushers too! Raid times are Wed and Sat from 6pm to 9pm PST which sounds like a fit for ya. Feel free to reach out to our GM Drag on disc. Draggato#5421

Hey Totemtosser,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for DPS such as Warlock(No Affliction) Pally Dps main with tank off spec, Dk DPS, Rogue and Enhancement Shaman. (We will Consider any class) those are just what we are in need of.

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hello! I believe my guild will be the perfect fit for you. We are a bunch of friend that dont have the time or dedication to join a tryhard mythic prog group however we have the exp from doing it before. So we take that exp to help others improve and clear whatever we can while having fun. Please add me on disc to talk more itzNA#5964

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Totemtosser!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hey There!

Chee Kon is recruiting for Dragonflight. We are accepting all members/specs at this time, both casual and those interested in raiding. We AOTC’d Nathria in Shadowlands and plan on doing the same this XPAC. As we get closer to raid release we will be more thoughtful on raid comp.

We will be raiding from 7PM PST - 10PM PST Mon/Wed.

We have more fun than we do being super serious, but the leadership of the guild all has extensive high rank raiding experience.

Please reach out to the below individuals if you are interested in hearing more!

BNET: Tacobucket#11442
Discord: Ginobli#1260

BNET: Burtron#1991
Discord: Cheekon#8549

Hey Totem! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for raiders like yourself for the Dragonflight! We are a guild of good friends who’ve been around and have raided together for over a decade. It sounds like the weekend team, Twilight Fenix, could possibly be a good fit for you. TF is our weekend team of casual, chill, friendly and sometimes silly friends that raids Fri and Sun 6-9pst. We could use a healer for the team if you’re interested in playing resto shaman. Or if you prefer, could use an enh shaman dps as well. I would look forward to speaking with you if you’re interested in joining. You can message me via Bnet at Brerellin#1558. Come join us Firehawks!

Hey Totemtosser,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!