Resto/ele shaman can also play tank or melee if needed

just coming back to the game looking for a weekday raiding guild dont mind being a fill in/bench player

tommyc06#1524

1 Like

Hey there, we’d love to have a flex player! I sent you a btag request but I’ll leave the rest of our copy-paste below.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first night of raid we’re sitting at 5/11N and currently on Artificer, we do ask people be at or close to 240ilvl for Normal - while not a hard requirement we still like people to be semi-geared.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.
We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there Tets.

We’re looking for a Resto/Ele Flexer for our raid roster. Raid schedule is T/Th 8-11 EST and we’re located on Area 52 Horde.

If those times work for you and you’re interested, feel free to drop an application at the link
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Greetings!

We know what it takes to achieve CE. This is a place where you can learn and show off your skills. All we ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. We’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

Please add Supremacy#11937 on Bnet for consideration! :slight_smile:

Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

Our group consists of a set of raiders with CE experience, with a un and engaging environment (actual facts). Worst case, join us for a run and find out for yourself.

NO prior mythic experience is required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

Warlock
Moonkin
Ele Sham

Regardless of what the list is above, feel free to get in touch with me as we will ALWAYS consider any strong applicants.

Idk if it matters but you don’t have a schedule listed, so I’m not sure how anyone can spam that you’re a good fit.

open schedule

Hi Tetspally!

Kindred is a small guild on a small server (Scarlet Crusade / Feathermoon) which focuses on achieving AOTC in a timely fashion.

We’re looking for a healer to join our raids at 5.45 pm - 8.30 pm PST (Wed / Thur).

If you’re looking for a relaxed environment that respects the time and commitments of members, then contact Kantor#6838 for more information.