Resto/Ele Sham Guardian/Feral Druid Server swap ready

Hey all, long time WoW player. Mainly a 2k RBG player but also multi AOTC raider really looking to take the next step in the game. I’ve played for a while and am looking for a guild that match my interest. I have a swap already ready to go. I am looking for either a heroic/mythic raid guild, Pvp guild, Mount farm guild or really all of the above!! just an active. social guild doing things consistently!!

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hi Greensween

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

We are currently looking for any range dps (Mage, Shaman, Evokers are priority) and one non Death Knight Tank

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me on discord (Jeriky#9574)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! It seems like you would make an amazing fit in our guild. Check out our post and shoot me a discord message with your thoughts!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

We’re all of the above but Alliance. If interested lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Come on down to the coast and grill up some dogs with the boys. Omni#9776 on disc

Hey!
Unfiltered [H] on Zul’Jin is looking to round out our roster for Mythic Progression, and a goal of CE for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30PM-11:30PM EST for our Mythic team, and host Heroic and Normal teams on the weekend as well. M+ and active engagement is constant in the guild.

If you’d like to know more, or interested in Trialing add me on discord: catscura#4740

Hey there!

If your interested in Mythic progression, we’re trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Heru#9082. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page and our recruitment post down below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Either way, good luck in your search!

[US][A][Stormrage] ~MakeAWish~ If you’re still LF a raid/guild. We are 2/8M with 12% into Terros. Having attendance issues on our 2nd day, so we are looking to replace the pieces that don’t show up after farm. LF 2 DPS (melee>ranged) LF1 Heals/Flex. Times Tues/Wens 730pm-1030pm central. Raid lead Ŧoxic#1753 Discord Tyrelil#1760 / DanielRabbit#1359 Discord Rød#8628