Resto/Balance Druid LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hi,

My guild just died and I’m looking for another group to raid with. I’d prefer to play Resto but don’t mind dpsing as Balance either.

Looking for a guild that raids during the week no later than 12am EST.

Here are my logs… www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/74235631

If interested, leave a post here or add me on bnet, Tmbryant91#11204

Thanks

Sup dude!

We’re actually looking for people for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

We’re a US - Alliance/Horde guild on Sargeras built from a core group of raiders who have been playing the game together for a long time!
We are from all walks of life and are accepting of anyone and everyone who’s interested in playing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but it depends on what people want to do.
We’ve achieved AOTC every patch and plan on continuing to do so!

Mythic +
We run keys frequently and have players who reach KSM & KSH regularly.
We have players regularly running M+ pretty much nightly

PvP
We have players that dabble in PvP and some that are pretty hardcore, its quite a mix lol

We have a ton of fun raiding and we’re serious when we need to be. Basically we just want to game with as many new friends as we can while still progressing our characters.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at:
BattleNet: MacNally#1856
Discord: BaronBrocket

Hey Carethy!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hello! I have sent you a request ! Looking to chat more, we are on Area 52 and raid 8-11 EST Mon- tues

Hey there Carethy!

We’re actually in need of some healers for core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)