Resto/Balance Druid LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello! I am looking to join a AOTC guild for 10.1 and onward. I have been a heroic raider since Emerald Nightmare back in Legion and am looking to get back into it. I took a little break back at the end of Shadowlands but came back for Dragonflight. I’m unavailable to raid Fridays and Saturdays but other than that anytime after 5pm PST any other day of the week would be ideal. I also like to run m+ and push keys. My current ilvl is 415 and I have a Destruction warlock alt at ilvl 400 that I enjoy playing as well. I am willing to realm transfer and faction transfer if need be. I currently play on Illidan.

Hi Zandrik,
Out raids start at 6pm PST on days that should work for you. Please take a few seconds to look at our post and see if we are a good fit for you. Good luck on your search!

[H-Thrall] AotC guild (8/8H) T/Th 9-11:30pm EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey! Were always looking for new members to join our fun chill aotc group. We raid tues/weds 10pm-12am cst, currently 7/8H. Feel free to add my discord or btag.

Disxord(case sensitive): Fedca#5743
btag: fedca#1826

If you’re still looking message me on discord at

Wammo#5411

I might have something you’d be interested in!

Hi Zandrik,

My guild is currently 3/8M. We are looking for more members going into next patch. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] <Superiority Complex> 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Why hello there Zandrik.

You’re looking for a heroic team? We’ve been a heroic team since heroics came out. Literally, we’ve picked up AOTC since BC.

You want to raid after 5:00PM PST? We start raid at 5:45PM PST. How 'bout dem apples?

Enough of that. I’d love to chat with you! Here’s my spam below, but feel free to reach out to me on discord!

Arm of Hades has existed for 16 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Zandrik,

Our guild fits the bill for what you’re looking for and we could get you raiding with us as early as tonight. Here is our info :slight_smile:
You can also add me on Discord: Sparty#7585

Hey there Zandrik!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hello Zandrik,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Zandrik. I think we might be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Good morning Zandrik. i would love to talk to you about my guild , your times fit perfectly with us and i think we could become your new WoW family. We have cookies and shirts. Id love it if you added me on discord so we could talk more! Discord: Grum#9775

Hey there!

If you are still looking I would love to chat with you about our Guild Organized Chaoz.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday currently 8/8h and 1/8 mythic. When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ and other content. We also like to have fun and do achievement runs as well and tmog and mount runs!

My discord is Shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

hey, Zandrik,
Chain Reaction is Heroic/AotC Raid guild on Lightbringer, raiding 7-9:30 pm pacific on Tuesday and Thursday. If you’re still looking you, the way you describe yourself sounds like you might be a really good fit for our team, especially if you’re down to play Balance. Please feel free to hit me up, Battletag: RowanBeth #1291 or Discord: Beth#0208

Hi Zandrik! The Sanctuary raids on Tues/Thurs from 7:30-9:30PM CST! We also run a ton of keys and do stuff together often! My discord is Elleaursta#5180 if you wanna chat more!

Yo! We are currently looking for a flex player as well. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963