Resto Shammy LFG

Hello!

Im a resto shammy looking for a 2 night/week raid guild. Interested in Mythic content as well. I also enjoy doing M pluses.

Btag is Shea#1426
Feel free to post Guild info. below as well~

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/seatbélts

some logs i guess?

bumping thread up~

I represent Really Bad Players on Horde, Area-52 — a 2-night guild that is looking to bolster our roster in this and future tiers. We’re an adult-natured guild that looks to balance CE progression with busy schedules and a tastefully profane atmosphere. Having taken a look at your post we are curious to know if you’d be interested in hearing more about our guild.

Guild Info
● Sunday & Monday raids from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST (10:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST)
● 9/10M Castle Nathria, CE in raids expansions prior
● Loot distributed via loot council (RCLootCouncil)
● Website https://www.reallybadplayers.wtf
Raider.io https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Really%20Bad%20Players
● WarcraftLogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/area-52/Really%20Bad%20Players

If you are interested or have any questions don’t hesitate to reply. Discord: Azzekal#6909

Unfortunately I would not be able to make those raid times Azzekal.

Hey,

is a 9.0 AOTC guild that is returning to raiding with 9.1.

We will be raiding Tues/Weds 830PM EST - 1130 PM EST.

If you’d like more info let me know!

My discord: Sameclothes#8873

Hey Shea we could use another good healer on our team if your interested here’s the guild spam

Hey Seat!

Sloppy Seconds (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this tier! CN was our first tier and we learned a lot but we are extremely hungry and have a strong directive of what we need to do to get CE moving forward. Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience but want to have a good time while challenging ourselves in difficult content. We are based in the guild Inside Voices in Stormrage-Alliance, and raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. IV is an extremely stable guild due to a lot of hard work put in by the gms and the support of others in the guild. It is an extremely active, social, and welcoming community. Feel free to reach out if interested or check out our recruitment post for more info. Would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

If you open to Alliance.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey there seatbelts,

My guild is currently looking for a heals and I’d love to chat. Sent a btag request!

Inverse Logic (4/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

Hi there is you are interested i will give you some info below, transfer is payed if you can join us. Add me or Katy if you wanna chat with us.

Raid Times
Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15-8:15pm CST OR 6:15-9:15pm EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead

She swapped kyrian btw

Hey Seatbélts!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a skilled healer for 9.1. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. We do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

I’ve also sent you a bnet request from Yawn#11282. If you’re open to swapping to Alliance, I’d love to chat with you further.

Cheers.

Hi Seatbelts, **Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530**

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

If your open to Alliance;

Alpha is an Alliance Guild on the US-Stormrage server.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hi Seatbelts, we here at Inversion are a AOTC/KSM focused guild looking for laid back players who will be with us for our raid team wed/thurs 8-11, we also do alot of M+ that you are more than welcome too. Most of our core got KSM last tier and we run about everynight.

Hi there!
My guild is looking to bring on a resto shaman to fill an immediate role and I would love to speak to you if you’re interested! We are a 2 night a week on Zul’jin aiming for CE

If interested I can be reached on discord at chime#9291, but happy to provide bnet as well if you prefer to talk there! Hoping to hear from you! Seems like we might be a good fit

Hello! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, my name is Dub/Dubbaroo! My team Spite is part of a larger guild called Envelop. A horde guild on Illidan. Our raid days are Wednesday and Friday and we raid from 8pm-11pm CST. We’re a new team recruiting for 9.1 raiding, and looking for all classes/specs. The officers all have mythic experience, and created the team to have a nontoxic environment to call home. We don’t focus on parses and logs, we just want people to focus on improving to the best of their abilities.

Trial period is running keys with us so we can gauge the reactions and adaptations people have to different situations. If people can react quickly in keys, they can react in similar ways in raid (plus we love running M+ keys!).

We don’t expect transfers immediately. But we will expect them before AoTC so that we are a true team when we get AoTC.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord: Dub#6621
You can also add me on BNet: Dub#11477

Hope to hear from you!