Resto Shammy LF Friends

On Thunderlord, just came back from a long break. Doing things solo is alright but with company its even better! I want to get back into Dungeons, Questing,Mythic,Raids anything really. I play mostly healers as well, never really dabbed into DPS, only Support! Im EST and am mostly on…itd be great to play with other awesome people.

1 Like

Hey! I have no idea if you’re willing to server transfer or what level of progression you’re looking for, but check out our spam and if we seem like a good fit for you feel free to apply :slight_smile:

Mythic Guild Expanding Roster

Hello Shakur! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Shamurv** Sorry, dang auto correct.

Hi Shamurv - I hope you’re well today. I am part of an amazing community of Horde players on Zul’jin: Pandamonium. We’re a diverse group of adults who enjoy playing together in a drama-free laid back atmosphere. If you’re interested in learning more and applying, please visit our community website: https://pandaguild.io/

You can also reach out to anyone of our members in game.

Hey Shamurv! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078 if you would like to join our discord!