Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin LF raiding guild

4/10M actually – really need Hpals to fill roster if interested

Hello Drekonnus

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We reached AOTC recently and have already pushed to 3/10 M SOD since then!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 3/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey Drekonnus,

Add me so we can chat, Pezek#1832

Wouldn’t let me add some of you all on anything

Hello Drekonnus,

I’m Neithia from Blacklisted-Thrall.

Current prog: 1/10M | 10/10H
With Mythic Aspirations, we plan to push for CE this tier. We started our Mythic progression this week!

We would love to have your holy pally on our team for Mythic progression and for M+ outside of Raiding. We have no maximum number of alts, you can bring as many as you’d like! Most of our Guild has 5-10 alts and they play most of them regularly.

Current Activity/Raid days below:

• Monday: Optional: M+ Night 9pm EST until TBA
  • Tues: Mandatory: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Weds: Mandatory: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Thurs: Optional: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! :slightly_smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Discord: ・⊱୨•୧⊰ 𝓝𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓪 ⊱୨•୧⊰・#4960

Drekonnus!
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, another core Healer slot! Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 20 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 18 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting moving forward. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
10/10H & 3/10M SOD (14% on Rem / Killing tomorrow)

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 4-7pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual (Semi-Hard Core) approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord
Discord: Oro#6621

Good evening Drekonnus

We are looking to add some raiders to our Mythic Raid team.

We are 10/10 H and 3/10 M with remnant down to 9%. We also raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST.
Add slegEr#1552 for more information.

Thanks

We are a casual and very friendly guild currently looking for a solid to smooth out our mythic roster so we can finally push into mythic our current prog is 10/10 H and 1/10 M

Raid Times: Sun 5-7 cst Mon/Tues 6-8 cst

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to message me on my discord or btag

Discord: ZephyrXT7#5949
Btag: ZephyrXT7#1544

Hi there,

I’m Domilab and I’m one of the officers from Redacted and we are looking to add a Holy Paladin ASAP. We are a 2-day Mythic raiding guild that looks to balance schedule and progress. Currently, we are 3/10M and finished CN at 10/10M. We are currently looking to add a raider or two to our roster as we continue pushing into Sanctum for CE. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11:30am CST. If you want to make progress and still have time for RL and other games, then this is the spot for you. Feel to reach out to me at Domilab#1381

Looking for holy pally for our casual mythic team Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are currently 2/10M the nine will die tonight 100% you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on battle net