Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin LF raiding guild

Hi There,

We, Mythoclast are located on Zul’jin and are looking for a healer. we are 10/10H and raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST and i would like to have a chat with you if you are still interested.

if you are, contact me thru bnet @ Jrzo#1414

Hi Drekonnus,
Sounds like you’re not available Thursday nights, but just in case here is our recruitment info!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 3/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 1 healer (not priest or shaman), and 1 ranged dps, esp boomkin.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hello, I wont do the typical copy paste, but im curious, are you not available THursdays?

Nope because of my job I can’t. I clock in at 3:30 am est so I have to sleep of an evening

Dang, ok. Thank you =)

Hello there! We would love to chat with you regarding your holy paladin. We are currently 5/10M and raid 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Our post is below with our discord for applications. Please reach out if we sound like a good fit!

[H] 5/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Healer/Range Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still looking?

Yeah still looking. What time do you all raid? Nothing is set in stone yet.

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you, and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , horde add div, misa, or myself… Or join us on discord
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Disscord- discord DOT gg/pXa3cVK2eH

Hey Drekonnus,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a strong healer to help further our push into mythic. We’re currently 3/10M and working on Remnant. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST and offnight stuff or carries on every other Sunday, same time.

We would prefer you on your shaman, as we currently have 2 hpals. If you’re not against transferring to alliance and would like to chat further, please reach out to me either on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282).

Cheers!

Hey there! Everest would love to have you. We are currently 1/10M & 9/10H. We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid:

Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder

Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder

Kish (Kyoto#11479) - Co-Founder

Pucho (Pucho#11131) - Healing Officer

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

4/10M actually – really need Hpals to fill roster if interested

Hello Drekonnus

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We reached AOTC recently and have already pushed to 3/10 M SOD since then!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 3/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey Drekonnus,

Add me so we can chat, Pezek#1832

Wouldn’t let me add some of you all on anything

Hello Drekonnus,

I’m Neithia from Blacklisted-Thrall.

Current prog: 1/10M | 10/10H
With Mythic Aspirations, we plan to push for CE this tier. We started our Mythic progression this week!

We would love to have your holy pally on our team for Mythic progression and for M+ outside of Raiding. We have no maximum number of alts, you can bring as many as you’d like! Most of our Guild has 5-10 alts and they play most of them regularly.

Current Activity/Raid days below:

• Monday: Optional: M+ Night 9pm EST until TBA
  • Tues: Mandatory: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Weds: Mandatory: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Thurs: Optional: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! :slightly_smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Discord: ・⊱୨•୧⊰ 𝓝𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓪 ⊱୨•୧⊰・#4960

Drekonnus!
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, another core Healer slot! Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 20 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 18 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting moving forward. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
10/10H & 3/10M SOD (14% on Rem / Killing tomorrow)

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 4-7pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual (Semi-Hard Core) approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord
Discord: Oro#6621

Good evening Drekonnus

We are looking to add some raiders to our Mythic Raid team.

We are 10/10 H and 3/10 M with remnant down to 9%. We also raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST.
Add slegEr#1552 for more information.

Thanks