Resto shaman mana advice?

i find myself ooming rather quickly. i heard vitality conduit will help but i really dislike the idea of farming an old raid for it

any other tips?

1 Like

Pretty sure vitality is essential if you’re rsham this season. Other than that, partners need to use defensives or offensives to force the enemies back while you sneak drinks.

Everything except maybe rdruid/hpally need conduit to play the game properly.

do i run conduit as major or minor? conflict and strife major is very nice

Use it as a minor.

roger that

ty

Rshaman throughput is completely non-existent, so you’re probably intuitively spamming hhealing surge. Healing Surge will oom you.

Sadly you 100% NEED to play conduit and vodoo totem if you want to survive in 2s as a resto shaman. Their throughput is so bad that they literally can’t keep anyone up. So without those two you won’t ever keep anyone up.

Make sure you’re dropping healing stream on CD, healing tide pretty much the second there is a burst of damage as it literally does less healing per tick than healing stream, so just get it on CD asap. Riptide, unleash life, healing wave are good ways to heal a large chuck of damage everyone 15 seconds and make sure earth shield is up on your primary target.

The reason Conduit is so good is that it isn’t effected by MS, nor is it effected by dampening. And you don’t have to spend any mana recovering your own health that is being drained because you can just ghost wolf the health back. Not to mention, most teams will never go Shaman for 1 of two reasons; A.) they are hard to kill, and B.) they are trash at keeping their partners up.

Just use your cooldowns early, and voodoo totem plus conduit and try to not ever spam healing surge unless you absolutely need to. Earten wall is another ability that needs to be dropped as often as you can.

Just healing wave more

Healing wave does more than surge if it doesn’t crit

Run the new spirit essence to give surge more punch

Run vitality major except against RMX

Run lucid minor

Shaman is the most mana efficient healer, you should not be ooming rotating CDs

which essence are you referring to when you say “the new spirit essence”

Stop playing the specs that blizzard doesn’t love anymore! Besides Resto sham was SO S1