Resto Shaman - Looking for Raid spot

Greetings,

I am a returning player - last time I raided seriously was Cataclysm and I cleared Heroic tiers. Looking for a mellow raiding guild on Alliance for Shadowlands. I would love to discuss any offers in depth.

Thank you.

Sularis [A] [Skywall] is recruiting for new members. We’d love to talk with you.

Our AOTC group is going to be running on Saturdays/Sundays. If that’s something you are interested in and would like to know more about, let’s chat. My btag is AwesomeAaron#1807

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods. We are an alliance guild on Azshara who are focused on making a community for people that want the social interaction as well as doing SL content without a toxic environment. We are currently looking for raid members as well as rated PvP members. As we are a new guild the goal is to make it through Normal and then however far we get in Heroic. We are planning on raiding Tuesday evenings EST.

Feel free to add me on Discord or BNET if you would like to discuss anything further!
BNET- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hi there Jordix. Extended Maintenance is always looking for friendly players who would like to join our community. Would love to have a discussion with you and provide you a home for Shadowlands.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

If you are interested in a small mythic plus discord community with alliance and horde raid teams, please check us out! I’ll post the links to our website and bnet forum post. You are more than welcome to come hangout in our discord to and get to know us. Happy gaming and enjoy Shadowlands!

Bnet Post: [H] <Envelop> | Active Teams | Guild Runs | Drama Free | Active M+ Scene
Discord Tag: Saph#7860

Hello, my guild is looking to start a second raid time. Main group is 12/12M. Our second group will get AOTC and push as far into mythic as we can. What days and times are you able to raid.

We are in need of a resto shaman

==============

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Priest, Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Demon Hunter

All required needs listed here :
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/mYtHiC+rAiDeRs

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
Mancheese#5991 (GM)

Updates 11/12/2020