Resto shaman looking for Late night raiding guild

I work during the day. im free after 9pm est.
Willing to server transfer.
lmk if interested, send a discord link or respond

Hit me up on discord Nullified#1976. We raid Sunday Monday 9:30pm-1:00am pst. We are 10/15 Naxx.

Hey mate,

Nerds of Prey on Mankrik is looking for resto shamans. We raid Naxx Wed 10pm-midnight and Sat 10pm-1am. BWL Thursday 10pm-midnightish. Currently 4/15 in Naxx with Maexxna down to 15%.

Contact me on discord if you’d like to chat more!
kazenokami#4490

Maggot! Happy to see you are back. Couldn’t find you on any of the discord channels we used to share. Transferring is not an option! Come hang with the crew and lets get dirty. Purplhazey#3268

7/15 Naxx We have been doing bosses with 35-38 raiders, looking for a few more to push though to the end.

About us:
Group of gamers that value a raid environment with low drama and high efficiency while killing giants, snakes, dragons, and bugs. We’re recruiting active players to round out our 40 man raid team for all future Classic WoW Content.

World Buffs are highly encouraged, many of our raiders get them, but not required.

Raid Times:
Wed 9p-12a EST
Sunday 9p-12a EST

Recruitment Needs:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Non Mage DPS

Loot:
We distribute our loot via Loot Council with the betterment of the guild/raid in mind at all times.

Feel free to contact any Officer ingame: Yuuku, Dorgana, Boban, Revir, Nlltwo, Chims, Sweetleader

Contact via discord DM: @Yuuku [H]
Guild discord (any officer / class lead):
//discord. gg/ Q2BnyAq (remove spaces)

My Discord: Evir#9613

Hey man, would love to talk to ya. We raid mon/tues invites at 930 pm est and pulls at 10pm.

I’ll leave you my disc, hit me up. Darrim#1551

[H] Atiesh <Temporary Insanity> 15/15 Naxx. Recruiting Heals and DPS Warriors for Fri/Sun Raid This is my recruitment post if you want to get some more info too.

What up man,
I am from Smooth on Herod. Our raid time starts 1 hour earlier than you said, thought I would still reach out. We are currently looking for players who want to be competitive. Come check out our post or message me.

[H] [Herod] (15/15 Naxx) <Tues / Sun - Raid 1> <Fri / Sat - Raid 2> 8pm-12pm EST – 2 Raids have downed KT

Hey Magg,

I don’t want to leave a long winded message but I’m really I’m very interested in connecting with you about a raiding opportunity. We have 3 raid teams all between 10-12/15 in Naxx and an awesome community.

Hope to hear from you, my discord is below.

Eternes#1835