Resto shaman looking for a home

Cleared aotc SEVERAL times during 8.3 with multiple toons (at least 30 times. Yeah those raden slappers were hard to get). Almost all duns cleared +15 and up in 8.3. Right now sitting at rival in rbgs. Never pushed mythic raid but i want to do that now.

Haven’t pushed any pve content yet in SL. 207ilvl bis gear.

Looking for a guild thirsty of clearing high content.

Looking for down to earth non elitist people who just want to have fun and be good at the game.

Raiding times ideally in the morning but I am flexible.

I love pvp, so i wouldn’t mind a guild with players who like it too :wink:

Hey Pro! Let’s connect on discord (Infinight#7632) and I can see if we are a good fit for you. We raid Tues/Wed currently at 7/10 heroic (second week in, 10% on Sludge)

For your consideration! We are a newly formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. I think you’d have fun raiding with us! If you’re interested, my contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey Procop,

We have an immediate opening for a resto shaman.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664