Resto shaman LFG on Incendius

Just looking for a semi-hardcore with raid times around 7-10 EST on the new server. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. I know you’re looking at Incendius. Could I convince you to check us out on Herod, instead? We’ve decided to stay on Herod, because even though there’s a very large population headed there at launch, 6-8 months down the road, we’ll likely see a healthier population than some of the other servers. At least that’s our thought.

So, onto us and why you should consider us. Our raid times are close to what you’re looking for, so that’s good! We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

here you go H]Guild on Fairbanks LFM’s Loot system for Raids is /roll Current Rough draft voting on Raid-days-times is 6pm(PST)9pm(EST) any questions/concerns & or interested

Bnet atomicor#1235
Discord Atomicor#9192

Really just looking for postings for Incendius. Thanks, though.

Hey :slight_smile:
My guild, Dream, is playing on Incendius. It’s a progression raiding guild with a strong sense of community. We’re semi-hardcore and we’ll be raiding around the times you specified so you should check us out.
My discord is Firewyrm#4107

Here’s our guild listing if you’re interested, or you can just chat with me on Discord is w/e

Hey, Burial.

I’m posting just in case you have any flexibility with your raid times. We raid a couple hours later than what you’re looking for.

My group of friends have decided to roll on Incendius:

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328