Resto Shaman LF Semicore Raid Group

Hey guys,

Please call me Addi. I’m looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I plan on rolling a Tauren Shaman, spec’d resto. I’d like to find a fun, social guild that I can level with, and then continue to raiding with. As a raider, I stay up to date with theory crafting, BiS lists, consumables, but I also like to joke around a lot and have fun. I’ll prob do some casual BG PVP, but nothing major.

I’ve mostly raided as a rogue competitively in WoW, and raided a bit as a PLD in FFXIV. In WoW, did a bit of raiding in TBC, but mostly did competitively in Wrath and Cataclysm. I’m available in the evenings. On Tues, Wed, and Thurs, I can only go until 11pm EST. On Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon I can go until whenever.

My goal (like everyone’s, for the most part) is to find a guild that I can enjoy the Classic with, raiding and not. Feel free to message me on discord or leave a message here. Addi#8890

Mile Hyjal Club - NA Horde PVP - Herod
About us:
The Mile Hyjal club was founded by warn torn combatants of Azeroth, who had just wanted a reason to share a jug of badlands bourbon after a day’s hard work. We are a home to community driven players, with players of all experience levels, that loves to shoot the sh+t but get sh+t done.

Activities:
Outside of progression raiding, we will be involved in:
Open World PVP: Organize open-world pvp within our guild throughout Azeroth, and work with other guilds (including alliance) to can orchestrate battles we’ll never forget!
Battlegrounds: Regularly compete in guild-coordinated Battlegrounds and shred the alliance!
Guild-groups: Providing a platform so that all players can experience dungeons, quests, leveling, and anything else to enjoy the journey together as a community.
Guild Events: Host events within our guild, such as duel tournaments, puzzle hunts, mount offs, and etc. to ensure that there’s something for everyone along our new adventure.

Raid Schedule:
Raid Times: :flag_us: Friday & Saturday, 9:00PM EST | 8:00PM CST | 6:00PM PST beginning October 4th, 5th
We will hold two progression raiding nights starting on our respective dates, we believe this is a good starting point so that every member can enjoy Azeroth in a healthy timeframe while still staying productive. This isn’t a job, as most of our members have other life responsibilities like work, college, military, and etc. but we look to clear all content during each phase. Progressing into Phase 2 content and forward, we will look to be more competitive, but have no intention of pushing world 1sts.

Who we’re looking for:

Warrior (Tank): Low
Warrior (DPS): Low
Rogue: Full
Mage: Medium
Priest (Shadow): Full
Priest (Holy): Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid (Feral): Full
Druid (Resto): Medium
Shaman: Low

Come join the club and get a feel for our community, and feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!
discord.gg/WgBsjJJ
Feel free to contact me personally at, Jm#7898 on discord and Dustro#11300 on Battlenet or Social Officer Adelinn#5401 on discord or cutiepie#1373 on bnet.

Good evening Addi! I am the GM of Risk which is on the Pagle server. We plan to raid just 2nights a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11PM EST which seems to fit perfect with your raiding schedule! We are also looking for another resto shaman or two to fill our raid spots. I’ll reach out and say hello on discord and we can chat more there.

Hi Addi! You sound like a good fit for our guild because we are fun, social and like to help each other out! For end game, we want to raid and PvP and have fun as a group. Our schedule is tues/fri 8-11 CST. Let me know if you have any questions!
Discord: zelada#3619

Hey! we are in high need of resto shamans for our main raid team. Based on the info in your post, your mindset and goals for classic wow align perfectly with our guild! Here is our forum where you can find our discord link and read more about the guild! I think you will like what you will find and I would love to talk with you in person!

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hey Addi. The best guild to be in is one where you can love logging on every day because you enjoy pushing content with friends and good people. We understand that, and most of us have been friends since Vanilla or TBC. We were formally a Top 50 US Guild in Vanilla and TBC, so we know this content well, and plan to have a blast clearing it together.

If you want somewhere that will clear content AND allow you to build friendships, check us out, and give me a shout.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Check us out!!!