505 Elemental Shaman lf raiding guild

Have been raiding since TBC, have not played for awhile but have experience with Mythic raiding. Not necessarily looking for a hardcore raiding guild, but would enjoy finding a new group of people to play with even if its just Heroic content. I would be down to get into mythic raiding again though if the schedule works for me. I would prefer either tue-wed or Fri-Sunday raids or late night.

edit of an edit:
:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hi! have you been active and playing through dragonflight? Hit me up on Discord if you want to talk more :slight_smile: Here’s our spam:

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-10:30pm EST Season 4
Current Progression: 9/9H (Mythic experienced Leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area-52 [H] or Raemynn on Discord

Hi! Strawberry Haze is Looking for Active pumpers :). We’re an AOTC focused guild looking for like minded friends for AOTC/Heroic Raid and High Keys. If you’re looking for chill people whose goals are to prog quick and clean, we’re your vibe! Must be be able to accept constructive criticism. 75% attendance and be a team player is required! If you’re an elitist, we’re not the vibe for you :slight_smile: You’ll be expected to actively run keys and keep up with gear. Please no raid loggers <3

• Weekly Heroic Raid
  • M+ Keys
  • Friendly Environment
  • Mythic Experience Leadership

Raid Team needs:
NEED A LUST
Tanks - Full
Healers - Full
DPS - Need 2 ranged. Need 1 Melee. Bonus points for Warrior/Ele Sham/Warlock/Mage!

***M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. ***

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

Hi Barty,

is looking for another healer for our raid roster. We’re an AOTC+ guild that raids Tu and Thu 8-10pm EST (and optional normal runs starting on Sun nights soon). If any interest please contact me!

#Wargames1502

Hello Bartytide. If our raid days / times work for you, feel free to give us a shout!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

Hey there, we are looking for more healers for S4 and TWW. Would love to chat with you if our times work, ill leave our info below.

Heckin Oof is a Mythic minded guild on NA-Illidan with a focus on attaining CE in TWW with the right core of raiders. We were 7/9M in Amidrassil and are currently 1/9M in Awakened Aberrus. We are currently recruiting for Season 4 and TWW, recruiting primarily healers but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to reach out to one of us below.

Our Raid Times are Tues/Thurs: 9:30PM EST - 12AM EST, 8:30PM CST - 11PM CS

What are we looking for from you?

• We are looking for those who are self-motivated to improve, with a mythic first mindset.
  • Consistent attendance is needed. That said, most of us are adults with other activities and families, and we know how that affects your scheduling. Let us know if something gets in the way, but core raiders should attend regularly.
  • Come prepared! Cauldrons, Phials, and Feasts are generally provided, but raiders should have some on hand.

If you are interested or would like to chat more about our guild and see if we would be a good fit you can contact me at totemics on Discord.

Hi Bartytide, I’m Embearished from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting for our raid team and you sound like you might be a good fit for us!
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 CST. We clear AOTC regularly and occasionally dabble in Mythic if the team is willing and able. We consistently have people online running M+ as well.
If you’re interested in discussing this, please reach out! I’m Ishythesquishy on discord.

Hi Barty, we’re a mythic focused progression raid team but we aren’t aggressive in our push (meaning we aren’t a CE push group). We just go as far as we can with the time we’re given. That being said, we’re taking it very easy in S4 as most of us aren’t fans of reworked content (so plan to do heroic and maybe first few mythics later on but nothing much else). We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. More info in my recruitment post below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

We are looking for raiders for S4 and on. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Let me know if you are interested. Currently 2/8M AVOTI. My btag is vcronwen#1282 if you are interested.

Hey bro we on a52 dont have an ellie for the main team we causual this season just gonna dabble im mythic as we gear up, nothing srzm, tons of keys active community ya bro hit us up area52 tatse like chicken