Resto Shaman LF home

Hello!

Returning player for SL looking for a new home. My raid experience has varied from hardcore to casual throughout the years due to many factors
(RL, burnout,etc), but I am really hoping to find a guild that has a small tight knit raid group that is primarily AOTC focused to reestablish my love for raiding in this game.

I have played for many moons, and primarily all that time has been as a healer and have long considered R Shaman to be my favorite, though have experience on all healer classes.

Not looking for a super serious guild though I do like downing content in a relaxed but efficient pace , and as mentioned I do prefer raid groups that keep the raid size fairly small for multiple reasons. Additionally, a primary guild makeup of mature working individuals is preferred, I myself am in my mid 30s.

Most days are open, though raid times on weeknights would need to wrap up by about 10cst at the latest (starting anytime after 5pm cst). LF no more than 2 main raid nights a week. I also really enjoy pushing keys, so a guild that likes to push and are generally needing a healer to push keys is important.

Somewhat lean towards wanting to stay horde but could be convinced given the right opportunity.

Please add me or drop a line, would enjoy hearing and chatting more
Bnet: Theaftermax#1250

Hello Fluidized! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

I think we are exactly what you are looking for, but I don’t think our raid times fit. If you can make an adjustment to your schedule, please look at us.

About Radiant Dark:

Radiant Dark is an Alliance guild on the US server Windrunner (PST/PVE). The guild was created as a casual friends and family guild within the first few weeks of launch of World of Warcraft, in 2004, making us one of the oldest guilds on the server. Since that time we have evolved to include a serious raiding unit while still maintaining the casual atmosphere. We are a mature guild (21+) comprised of adults that juggle family, careers, and WoW. As with all games, we want to have fun while we explore this virtual world. Warcraft is our hobby, not our life.

We are a Heroic Raiding Guild with an AoTC focus that we have achieved every tier since since WotLK. We raid only 5 hours per week, Tues and Thurs from 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST. Our only raid requirements are that you keep your gear up to date for the current tier, with gems and enchants. The guild provides Flask, Food, and Repairs for all raiders.

If interested, add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738

Thank you for your time.

Still searching for that right fit!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer to our core group. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-lf-healsrange/800363

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Happy Monday! (Is there truly a happy monday?) My blurb is located here - I can be found on Discord at Sifner#0208 for any & all questions.

Have a good one!

-Jordan

We have a small horde guild on Malganis. We’re currently working our way through normal trying to add people(currently 9-11 raiders) We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11ish usually end up earlier than 11. We’re also all 30+. If interested or any questions add me on BNet MtMan#1965

Hey Fluid,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 9/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Medium, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hey Fluidized! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things, as we’re primarily made up of middle-aged guys and gals with families. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078