Resto Shaman LF Guild

My guild has decided to call it quits here on Kromcrush. I am looking for a guild that raids start after 8:30-9:30pm EST (or 5:30-6:30pm PST) i am full t2.5 full t2 with cauderizing band, nef ring and some other pieces. i have healed so far 12/15 kills of naxx

Realid: Rhumples#1179
Discord: Fae#7956

Hi Aimee, Donkeys is recruiting and always looking for competent healers.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-whitemane-transfers-open-donkeys-us-15-whitemane-1-1515-naxx-36min-aq40-is-recruiting/400807?u=dogtamer-whitemane

heya. sent you a request on discord to chat with you. Thanks =D

update if you added me on realid I accidentally cleared requests…
still haven’t found/decided on a new home

Howdy, I shot you a friend request on disc if you’d like to chat hit me up.

Also gonna leave a link to my post if you would like to get some basic info first. [H] Atiesh <Temporary Insanity> 15/15 Naxx. Recruiting Heals and DPS Warriors for Fri/Sun Raid

Still looking

i added you on discord Aimee. Looking for a resto shaman, lets talk

bump it to the top

Come on over man =) Its nice and warm by the fire

[H] | NA-PvP | Semi-Hardcore | Loot council

Guild: After Party
Server: Benediction -US
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 6/15 Naxx, and weekly clears of prior content.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 Server time/Eastern(Invites out 7:50).

About us: We are a group of like minded players whose goal is clear end game content. GM’s, Officer core and Raiders are experienced in mythic progression and end game raiding content as early as vanilla. Our core team has a positive attitude towards progression and is always willing to help others achieve a higher level of play. We respect players that show effort and put in the time needed to improve. We are now actively recruiting to bolster our core team to continue clearing old content and progressing through Naxx
Expectations: We expect you to
know your class/specs and be able to fit in with the raid team. Have prior raiding experience(provide logs if possible) and be properly geared for content. It would be advantageous to be flexible with roles during raids - swapping between healing / dps roles naturally helps the team for example.

Need: Naxx Ready
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Fire Mage
Fury Warriors

Even if your class does not appear here, we are always looking for exceptional players so please feel free to reach out or apply as well.

Loot: We use a loot council based system. We strive to distribute loot as fairly as possible. Multiple metrics are tracked to ensure that loot is being awarded to deserving raiders.

How to apply: An initial discussion with an Officer, followed by a Trial to see if you enjoy being with us and us with you.

Join our discord and message any Officer discord.gg/6rWc6RbmB4
Alternatively you can whisper;
Discord
Twaddles(C-GM): Twaddles#3546
Rotorg(Co-GM/Melee officer): Rotorg#1177
Alysanne(Healing Officer): Alysanne#6301
Smalltiddies(Caster Officer): Smalltiddies#9700

still looking

- Horde - Herod

Final Destiny was founded at the beginning of TBC by vanilla veterans (including some members with Naxx clear experience). Final Destiny was the top guild on the US-Archimonde server until it was disbanded in Cataclysm. We decided to reform for Classic and have picked some friends and ex-rivals along the way. Outside of our Wednesday and Sunday night raids (8pm - 11pm Central) we are also involved in Group Instances, World PVP, and occasionally organized BGs. We aim to be a progression based guild while allowing our members to live their lives and even raid retail.

7/15 Naxx, we are currently doing bosses with 35-38 players and we are close on the bosses we are stuck on, we are a “Dad guild” and buffs are highly encouraged, but not mandatory.

Raid Schedule:
Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday nights @ 9pm - 12am Eastern Standard Time

Loot:
We’ll be using loot council (RCLootCouncil_Classic add-on) with standardized loot council whose goal it is to distribute loot evenly and fairly while focusing on the raid’s progression as the #1 priority. Thunderfury will be defaulted to Main Tank. We will have attendance and item history information publicly available to help council members in their decision as well as for reference for raiders.

RECRUITMENT

Recruiting:
We are recruiting all exceptional players, but have a higher need for the following classes/roles:

Non-Mage DPS
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

Feel free to drop by our discord @ https:// discord .gg/Q2BnyAq or contact an member / officer (Revir, Akakage, Boban, or Yuuku) in game with any questions!

My personal Discord is Evir#9613

I hear Hellscreams Soldiers is a pretty fun community with 3 raid groups, and a lot going on outside of raid days/times. :wink:

No decisions have been made yet.

what do you mean no decisions!
=P

Archaic - Smolderweb
Tues/Wednesday 6ST-9ST (PST)
Loot Council (no wait period)
15/15 Naxx
We’re looking for 1 Resto Shaman, and a few other to offset the burnout of classic at the end. Exceptional players can apply Regardless of class.

We are the first established raiding guild, first to kill Rag and KT on horde.

We’re a guild that really puts effort into not wasting time, all raiders are expected to put in the effort so that we can clear instances in a reasonable time and have fun. We will intend to raid until TBC and convert to a TBC guild at that time.

We are offering incentives to get top recruits including consumes and paid transfers!

Bnet Havitz#1977
Disc Havitz#3248

Aimee,
I am from Smooth on Herod. Our raid times start 30 mins earlier than you stated but still check out our post. We are currently looking for players who want to be competitive.

[H] [Herod] (15/15 Naxx) <Tues / Sun - Raid 1> <Fri / Sat - Raid 2> 8pm-12pm EST – 2 Raids have downed KT

Hey Aimee! Mind Games is looking for a few more dedicated and competitive raiders for both of our raid teams. Both raids do start at 8 PM EST which is a little earlier than you stated above.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mind-games-hskeram1515-naxxloot-councilraid-1-tuewed-8pm-est-and-raid-2-thursfri-8pm-est/805069