Resto shaman and Hunter Duo Looking for raiding guild

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with in 9.1. Looking for something around 6-10 pm EST preferably.

I would be open to playing either Resto, or elemental whatever your guild needs, and my buddy will be playing hunter. We both also love to run m+ and got to around 1500 IO.

Not looking for any late night guilds as I have to wake up super early for work.

Thanks!

Ominous Latin Phrase, a horde 7/10 mythic raiding guild on stormreaver, might be interested in both of you for our core. We raid tues/thurs 7-10 CST. If this sounds like something you might be interested in add me on bnet exiled#11276

Hi There,

please feel free to check out our recruitment post for 9.1.

We could use both Ele with resto OS and huner!

Hi Keystones!

We may be a little to late for you, but Firestorm is recruiting so we can get back to raiding in 9.1. See message below.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!

Hi there! Saw you’re still looking so I’ll drop this here and you can decide for yourself. I am a recruiter for Squadron-Mal’Ganis. I just started recruiting again as 9.1 has finally gotten that long awaited release date. Our main raid team raids F/S 8-11 pm EST and finished off at 5/10M before the raid group as a whole decided to take a break. A lot of it came from a few players having IRL family emergencies and were going to be in and out of the hospital as well as dealing with losses. With that said majority of the raid team will be coming back for 9.1 and we are going to be pushing for AOTC then try to progress as far into mythic as possible. The raid team is very relax and chill. We believe in having an environment where we nurture growth, not just in individuals skills but as a group. Other than that, our guild have a few KSM and people who love to push keys. I am also working on recruiting for social as due to the long tier, we’ve lost a lot of social people in the guild. Anyways, if you’re interested add me on discord and we can talk about it a bit more arex#0920

hey Keystones!

We want you both!

Hey,

We raid an hour later than your preferred range, but add me and let’s chat if you’re interested.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey I’d Love to talk to you we were a weekend morning girl that has now switched to weekdays to push more into mythic so we are looking for people to fill up the roster for some of the Raiders that can no longer make the raid times I will drop the spam

Hey there, if you are still looking… We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile:

Hi Keystones! If you’re still searching, <Ibyish Clan> might be the guild you’re looking for! We’re a casual AOTC guild, and we’re looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our roster for upcoming 9.1 content! We raid Wed/Sun from 7:30-9:30 Central, and we run M+ during our off-days/nights. Feel free to add my bnet tag: Riv#1381 if the guild sounds like a fit for you! Thanks, hope to chat with you soon!

Hi there! We are a newly formed group of raiders who are looking to build a raid team of like-minded individuals with the goal of achieving CE each raid tier, on a 2 day schedule. We highly value mechanics, teamwork and communication.

Guild & Server: Horde - Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST
Current Progression: New formed but forming members are all 9/10M+ CN
Requirements: Team-First mindset, mythic raid experience, consistent attendance.

If you think you might be interested in joining our team, you could fill out the application below or if you have any questions or would like you talk, I would be happy to help answer them for you!

Thanks so much for your consideration! :slight_smile:

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FdJRj1QzryeThCYUQar8btosbmEzvb2SZ-UCGw9NXgQ

Hello Keystones!

Veterans of Far Realms is a horde guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!

Local Defense Channel an AOTC focused guild with a growing M+ community. We’re currently looking for ranged DPS for our raid team. Raid times are Wednesday and Monday from 630-930pm EST.

Discord: Pocketginger#9084 | TommyOliver#8971
Bnet: Gingersnap#1455 | iamthedanger#1130

Sounds like a fit for us!

Descendants of Lore may be a good fit if you are willing to go horde side. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to speak further please add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

@keystones

Hey there. I’m interested in speaking with you more, when you’re available, and if you’re still looking.

A little about us…

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic & Heroic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Wknd Raid Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

We are Nathria 7/10M raiders forming a small [ 2/3/9 or 2/4/12] Heroic Team to quick clear AOTC, sell a few runs, and get Glory of the Dominant Raider Achieve.

If you can supply info on your shaman and friends hunter, love to chat!

Reach out on Bnet: KassiG#1130
Kassle-Stormrage

Our Guild Posts: