Resto sham + ele sham LF heroic guild

Hey!

My friend and I are looking for a new guild to call home. Ideally, we’d like to find a 2-night/week heroic guild that raids on a mix of weekday evenings (EST), but with covid here and unlikely to leave anytime soon, we can be flexible and potentially raid on the weekend as well.

We’re two shaman, one resto, one ele, and both ilevel 203. We’ve cleared CN on normal and the ele shaman has cleared 7/10 on heroic. We’re looking for a guild that is a community of adults and not just a bunch of people who raid together. We’d prefer to avoid joining a guild full of edgelords who like to drop slurs to trigger the libs. Gaming communities are often a wonderful mix of people from different backgrounds, and we’re hoping that we can find one that’s welcoming and inclusive.

We enjoy m+, and we’re both fairly active players who love hanging out on discord and helping others in the community. We also have alts that are decently geared (ilevel 190 VDH and 196 hpally respectively) that we enjoy doing dungeons on, but both of us prefer raiding on our shaman.

We’d be happy to give more information about our raiding histories and experience over disc. Please drop your recruitment info below and one of us will reach out to you asap.

Hey, Ashes of Exile is recruiting healers and a couple of dps right now we are 10/10 Heroic and looking to push into mythic while maintaining the T/Th 839 to 1130 est schedule. If you have interest in trying and pushing into mythic but using our time effectively and still having fun, please feel free to reach out to me at vul#1274

Hello Vikona! I am the GM of Ninja Kittenz on Area-52. Our progress so far has been 8/10 heroic. I’d love to talk further and see if we’d be a fit.

About Us:
We’re a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. Each tier we strive to kill as many bosses as we can at the hardest difficulty we can, but not at the cost of our raid environment. In Nyalotha we went 7/12 M while being able to log on and enjoy being around the people we played with everyday. On top of raids we’re also trying to build our M+ community both within guild and our Discord server. So if you’re a PVE focused player who values ideals like improvement over replacement, positive atmosphere, and success with people you actually enjoy playing with check us out!

Our schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-11 EST

My btag is Toeknuckles#1545!

10/10H 1/10M. Tu/Th 830-12 EST. Bnet (Hendo#1225), or discord (Hendo#1064).

Hi! I feel like we might be something you two would be interested in as we’re a 21+ group that focuses on fun over just this game being a second job.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-grey-wardens-recruiting-for-socials-and-raiders/818044

Check us out and lets chat if you’re interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349

Theory-Mannoroth 2/10m LF Reliable R Sham for mythic prog. Tue/Wed 7-11 CST.

Immediate availability for R Sham. The guild, previously on blood furnace under the same name, has a storied history of 34 server firsts across a decade. Reformed for SL, looking to fill our roster with people who passionately enjoy the world of warcraft.

Add hoku#1141 in game for more details.

Hello Vikona!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info