Resto Sham & Demo Lock LF raiding guild

Hello there,
My partner & I are returning from a hiatus after the release of classic destroyed our guild half way thru EP. We were currently on ashvane when the guild broke up.
We’ve returned now, hoping to get back in the swing of things, this time however I am playing Shaman (I was resto druid, can provide logs if needed).

We are LF semi-hardcore or casual guild to get into the swing of things again, preferably a guild who is still trying for AOTC with mythic progression in mind. We do not flex, sorry.

Can raid any time Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or in the mornings any other day before 1pm CST

Battle tag Bananya#1641
:slight_smile:

(PS. Willing to server transfer)

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 2/12M) is a guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are currently the top Alliance Progression guild WRA. We intend to keep it that way! We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of they game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

• Ret Pally
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warlock (PLEASE)
  • Any Tank

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets: SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)
Cen#1131 (Raid Leadership Team)

In Game:
Dukov-Wyrmrest Accord
Casepally-Wyrmrest Accord
Cenchi-Wyrmrest Accord

Hello Eleneí,

Are you and your friend still looking for a guild? [a] <sunny side up> - daytime raiding guild 12:00 est tue and wed AOTC! - #34 by Verbear-dalaran. That’s my guilds current LFG posting, if youre interested and are able to make our raid times. We would love for you guys to join our ranks!. Or you can reach out to any of the listed GM’s in the posting for more questions!

Bnet : latuhcuhz#1653

still lookin :slight_smile:

The Third Wave is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps.

currently, we are 1/12 M and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We have an age variety. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1-2 Warlock’s - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 2 mages - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 hunter - HIGH PRIORITY
★ open to other classes

MELEE
★ 1 fury/arms warrior - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 Rogue (Preferred Assassination) - medium/ priority

• open to other classes
    Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
    Logs’s would help you get a better chance of getting accepted!

we were a newly formed 8/8 H guild last tier.
Currently 1/12 Mythic Nyalotha! 12/12H
★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE.
★ raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday 8pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on Saturday’s 8pm est to 11pm

here are some of our mimimul requirement’s:
★ HoA: 75+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC) (Will consider otherwise)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Heroic (Will also consider otherwise)
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with the right consumables and pot’s
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ for weekly box.

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
Garrett#7560 (Discord)
CrazyMage#1135299 (Bnet)

Duck Me Caddy is a Semi-Hardcore guild made up of some ex Cutting Edge and 2k io players who want to progress through mythic. Duck Me Caddy was built on raiding 6 hours a week maximum and pushing CE on 2 nights per week.

Currently 12/12H 3/12M

We just finished up AOTC this week and are going into Mythic next week (some of us already 1/12) and need to fill out our 3 remaining roster spots.

The Raid Schedule is Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST.

Currently in desperate need of excellent ranged DPS, resto shaman, holy/disc priest, hpal, or MW monk.

Add cmurder#1583 on blizzard for more details!

I see the Friday but can y’all raid Saturday as well?! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hello to you two! We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday nights if that’s something that could work out with both of you. We’re looking forward to push into Mythic as far as we can every tier, and usually reach AotC in the first couple of weeks of a new raid. We’re looking for experienced raiders that aren’t scared of jumping into Mythic and have fun with us. Contact me on Discord if interested: Hyrcyne#0420

LFM Raiders Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM EST 5/12M and ex top 20 lead. Recruiting and open to all classes. Silverdruid#11285 if interested, added you btw to save spam !