Resto Enhance Shaman Looking for a Guild to call home

Resto / Enhance sham looking to get back into raiding after a break! I am not hugely interesting in this tier. I am wanting to get prepared for 9.2 tier. LF a fun and active guild, low on the drama that is still currently running raids and Mythic+ (I know a lot of guilds are taking a break right now). Lf active disc, m+ runs, fun with other Blizz games, movie nights etc. <3

I am a semi-casual player with a long background in WoW universe wanting to focus on heroic and possibly step into mythic if it naturally flows that way. As corny as it sounds I am looking for my “forever home” in WoW. I don’t like guild/group hopping. Looking for something stable that happens to need a healer or the token Enhancement Shaman.
I will be keeping an eye on the comments here, or if you think I may be what your team is looking for, my btag is Xastin#1182.

Hi Xasty, “The Force” may be just the kind of guild that you are looking for. Our main raid H/M is Sat/Sun (prog.) H 9/10, M 3/10 and runs 12N-3pm est. They are currently running Mythic. We also have a N/H raid that is on Tues./Wed. 7-9 or 9:30 pm est. and they are currently running Heroic. We use Discord, and there are some people who may be on it during the daytime also to chat sometimes. Besides raiding the guild does everything else that the game offers: Keystones, Torghast, some pvp, Transmog and mount runs, questing, etc. Nothing is placed on a calendar. When someone wants to run something, they just announce it in g-chat. With Keystones, members run everything from low to high keys. We have a number of players w/ KSM to others who hate dungeons and will never run them. You play the game the way you want to play it. If you desire more info or want an invite, just contact me online. I come online practically everyday in the early afternoon. Hope to have you join our family!

Hello , we run sun mon 8-10 est and fri fun run 8-10 est keys daily and lots of extra stuff throughout the week, we have a great player base that love to play with each other … feel free to add my btag if you have not found a home yet… this raid tier we are 10/10H and 3/10M

Butterbunns#1657