Resto / Ele Shaman LF raid team

Been on the tbc grind and am looking to get back into retail raiding. I am a 220 shaman on Zul’jin Horde. Previous CE and AOTC player looking to jump back in. Finished CN and stopped playing. I am willing to stay Horde OR transfer Alliance for the right fit.
Raid times: 2x a week M-TH 7-10:30est. Unfortunately the times are not very flexible. If you fit this I am open to anything.

Hey! We’re an AOTC focused guild/in-game community with a good chunk of our roster being “retired” CE raiders. Our times seem to match well too. Check us out and hit me up for more info! Good luck in your search! :slight_smile:

Hey there, I run an AOTC guild on Zul’jin. What are the chances you can to 11pm EST? Other than that we may be a very good fit for you. Our raid times are wednesday thursday 8:30 - 11pm EST. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 if you wanna chat!

Need to transfer servers or able to do cross realm? Let me know if it is a requirement! The times are definitely perfect😂

Hey Skyclin,

I think you might be a good fit for our guild, we ended CN at 5/10M, we had around a 20% pull on Artificer but had to call it early for the tier due to some key raiders needing a break for personal issues. We are looking to beef up our raiding roster with some new strong melee DPS and I think you might be a good fit.

Below is our raid schedule and previous tier progress, we’re really looking to seriously push CE this tier and get things going so if you’re looking to start pushing CE more than reach out to me.

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.
Main Raid Times / Schedule:

< Wanderlust > - H Illidan

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Current Prog- 9/10H 1/10M

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M
Nighthold - 3/10M
ToV - 3/3H
EN - 2/7M

Bnet Contacts:
GM & Raid Lead — Ves#11968
Recruiting Officer — brendan#12392 - discord Meng#4581
Officer — Eirolyth#1615

Evening Skyclin! Happy you are coming back to retail! I think you might be a good fit for our guild, if you are willing to transfer.

Wasted Potential is a guild on Thrall (US) Horde. We’re a guild of adult raiders who like to raid twice a week. We have a positive environment where members help each other and are willing to accept constructive criticism. Personal responsibility for understanding/following mechanics and continuous improvement are expected.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. We rarely may extend raid times for 30mins if we’re close to progress. We will not add extra days or EXPECT raiders to maintain multiple geared alts.

We’re looking for skilled recruits who have the same goals and mindset that we do. If you are a player who raids strictly for personal progression and gear this is not the guild for you. If you are looking to evaluate your gameplay, constantly strive to improve, unafraid to ask questions, want to work as a team, and have a willingness to learn then this is the place for you.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (EST)

Progression: 10/10H SoD, 2/10M SoD, 8/10M CN, CE Nya

Recruiting: High need RDPS/Flex heals. All exceptional players. We will evaluate all applications, CE experience and applicants with provided logs will be given preference.

Massias(GM) - Bnet: xdhtf#1400, Discord:Massias#6547
Moogrimm - Bnet: Shecter#1336, Discord: Grimm#3590
Heedlessone - Bnet: Sunofnothing#1873, Discord: Sunofnothing#3454

Heya Skyclin! I know you said times aren’t that flexible but if you have a half hour wiggle room we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 4/10 Heroic 10/10 SoD N

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hey Skyclin! We could use a flex shaman :slight_smile:

Optimal Baddies on Area 52 is looking for DPS and Healers to fill out our mythic roster for 9.1

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long-time gamers who enjoy playing with friends while pushing content at a reasonable pace. Many members of Optimal Baddies are players who have previously pushed Cutting Edge content and are looking for a more relaxed environment where we can smash our faces against our keyboards and kill bosses.

At the beginning of 9.0, we were only planning on pushing heroic content. When our friendships and player skill grew, we decided it was time to jump into mythic content and see how far we can get. We started Mythic prog very late into the tier and finished at 5/10M. We plan to push as far as we can for this tier without losing our minds, with the hopes of working towards CE.

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
Your life outside of WoW is important, and our raid times reflect that. We want to have fun and goof off without feeling like our lives revolve around raiding and prog. With such short raid times, we put an emphasis on getting fast pulls and working together to figure out how to progress bosses quickly.

7:30PM-10PM EST Tuesday/Thursday - Mythic Progression
7:30PM-10PM EST Saturday - Heroic/Normal Alt Clear
7:30PM-10PM EST Wednesday - Community Key Night - working with guild members to push their keys, work on KSM, and have fun together!
Pushing keys all throughout the week at various levels
Current Progression:

5/10M Castle Nathria
9/10H 1/10M Sanctum
What are we looking for?

1 or 2 healers to fill out our healing comp (Preferably Holy Pally or Disc/Holy Priest!)
A few DPS to fill out our Mythic roster (Spriest, Boomie)
DPS and Healers for our Heroic/Alt raids - any classes or specs welcome!
Of course, if you are proficient with another class and would like to apply, we will consider you!
Recruitment Contacts:

Discord - shirdi#7562, Goldfish#7851
Battlenet - jaibhavaya#1540, Goldfish#1198
Looking forward to hearing from you!

We do have an in-game community where we post our raids for auto invites! No need to transfer if its make or break, just means we can’t support you with repairs/flasks/runes/vantu etc. :slight_smile:

Perfect. What’s your bnet or discord?:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Skyclin,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873(edited)

Woop! Guess it would help if I gave you that huh? :sweat_smile:

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers; need two of them!
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application.If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Egomaniacs is looking for people join our family who ready to raid Heroic and do M+ dungeons. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and we’re looking for a few more to fill out our progression team! We provide feasts, cauldrons, enchants, gems, etc. We’d love to have you!

Progression:
10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination
6/10 heroic Sanctum of Domination

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245. My discord is Tablelamp#8205

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 9/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz Zul’jin - Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Weds 7PM to 10PM EST plus optional Monday

Current Progression: 9/10H 1/10M SOD

Contacts:
-Recruiting officer-
Discord- @Conceald#0535
Bnet- Conceald#11955

-Guild Leader-
Discord- @HellfirePain#8117
Bnet- HellfirePain#1736

Requirements:
-Good attendance.
-Have knowledge of your class.
-Positive attitude.
-Desire to progress into mythic.
-Team player

Immediate Needs:
-DPS Any spec

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec

Other needs:
-Key pushers
-Flex raiders

Hi not sure if you’ve found a guild or not but I would love to chat to see if our group would potentially be a good fit for you. I’ll drop our post below as well but I’m from on Illidan, we’re a chill group of adults that are looking to push AOTC and then go into mythic while maintaining a laid back environment. Currently 9/10H raiding T/Th 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST. Looking to start Sylvanas prog and then the early bosses in mythic.
Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested

Discord: Sploott#6921