Resto druids

are they fun in pvp and pve? im trying out holy paladin right now but would love some good feedback.

Not fun in pvp unless you like being the one of the worst specs. Pretty fun in pve but at the end of the day you have to like the playstyle.

This is far from supported by stats as there are more than a few resto Druids in both 2s and 3s top 100

2s they are okay but nobody really considers 2s anything important. 3s they have the lowest representation in top 200 than any other spec besides holy which hasn’t been a pvp spec since forever so I dont know what you are talking about.

I enjoy my resto druid its fun flexable and has a good amount of utility

I don’t PVP much but I love PVE Resto druid healing. Its a very proactive healing style which I find to be very fun.

I main HPal but was Resto Dru main until 8.3. I swapped because my guild lost our HPal and mine was already geared. Here is my opinion:

Raids: HPal>Resto Druid. Although, Glimmer is why HPal is super strong. Dont forget Resto Dru was very strong early BFA and HPal was considered weak. Playstyle wise, both are fun but dont forget you have to be in melee range to effectively heal on HPal.

PVP: I dont do a ton of Arena. I got 1800 on my HPal and pretty much stopped playing after that. HPal is kind of easy to heal on. I know Resto Dru is strong in 2s especially with DH, but I havent done any Arena on my Druid. Playstyle wise, both are pretty fun, but HPal imo is a little more fun.

M+: Both are very good. If youre going to play HPal you need Engineering for the Brez. HPal and Resto Drus are both on top of the Leaderboard. Playstyle wise, I prefer Resto Druid in M+. Some bosses can be very hard to heal as HPal since you dont always have something to hit.

World: Cant beat Druid. Instant flight form, stealth. Being able to gather WQ objective while flying.

Personally, plan on going back to Druid for SL but will have an alt HPal ready. Both classes are strong. Who is stronger can change patch to patch.

Playing a Resto kitty is the most fun I’ve had in WoW. =)

Love resto Druid for pvp and pve. I’ve been pretty casual this expansion though as I joined late.

Resto for life.