Resto druids tree form?

I’m having a hard time remembering druids back then. When healing, did they have to be tree form & did it force them to move slower?

Nope. No tree form in classic.

You get to see your entire mismatched armor in all its clown suit glory while healing in classic. :clown_face:

8 Likes

This seems like a question for google :confused:

1 Like

There was no tree form in Vanilla.

I’m pretty sure it was added in Burning Crusade as a healing boost cooldown, not a toggleable form.

1 Like

It was technically in vanilla, since it was added a few weeks in a pre-patch before TBC.

1 Like

Tree Form wasn’t a cooldown until Cataclysm. It was a toggled form in TBC and WotLK.

2 Likes

Yeah! Why interact with people socially on a gaming forum asking actual questions about the game instead of trolling or whining?

5 Likes

Yea. That’s why i wont play druid till BC get’s released

“Curious, is Ret Paladin any good in Classic once you get your artifact weapon? I heard one of the artifact traits has a chance to reset the cooldown of your Divine Storm, and one of the legendaries triples its damage. Is this true?”

Tree form came out in late classic. I really hated it. I rolled a sexy NE and then Bliz turns her into a tree. No fun.

1 Like

tree form was tbc

Tree form was TBC. It gave you a movement speed reduction (I think 25%) and increased the healing taken by your party members. I think the healing taken increase was based on their spirit.

Shapeshift into the Tree of Life. While in this form you increase healing received by 25% of your total Spirit for all party members within 45 yards, your movement speed is reduced by 20%, and you can only cast Swiftmend, Innervate, Nature’s Swiftness, Rebirth, Barkskin, poison removing and healing over time spells, but the mana cost of these spells is reduced by 20%.
The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects.

2 Likes

Please God, no tree form.