Resto Druid

Resto/Balance Druid LF 18+ Adult guild for raiding and mythic + key pushing. I would like to find a guild that feels right game and socially. Willing to server and/or faction transfer. I also have a resto/ele shaman at 60, though both require a bit of work in gearing. PLS message me if interested HMDevilDoc#1156

Sent you a friend request would like to talk more see if we have similar goals/ideals

If you’re still looking We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491

Last Pull is recruiting people for their morning raid team!

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST

Hey Archwizard,

Let us know if we’d be a good fit for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-cn-welcome-home/808557

Hi!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Weekend looking for gamers :video_game:

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Just sent you a friend reqest on BNET (Coming from Opkorean), I think we might be a good fit for you, look forward to chatting!

Hey Archwizard,

5/10H LF Ele shammy.
-raid times W/TH 5:30pm-8pm PST/Sat 7pm-10pm PST

Message me if interested: Teamfdub#1382