Resto Druid, Rogue, Hunter/DK LF New home

Klaatu Verata Nictu from Black Dragonflight along with Overrated of Zuluhed is looking for a few dps to round out our Heroic raid group.

We aren’t Mythic raiders anymore, we’ve gotten old, started families, etc etc. We are simply looking for a few people that still enjoy the game and want to kill current content in decent time while not being dicks to each other (most of the time). We’ll bring feasts, repairs, all that jazz. You bring you, some good dps, and raid awareness.

We raid Monday and Wednesday nights from 9-12 EST.

Holy#1889 or TehDucky#1908

Hello There!

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hey Bloodi!! I would love to talk more with you guys if you’re still looking!

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for BoD and the future! We formed just this tier but already have a strong unit. We want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us

We view ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info

We are currently 5/9M 1/2H and raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 25 people, but the classes listed below are specs we want for higher flexibility and better composition. A third tank would also provide value, assuming you are willing to compete for a spot and not be handed one. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Warlock

• Shadow Priest

• Balance Druid

• Mage

• Hunter

• Rogue

• Any type of healer

Contact Info

If Phobos sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to contact me at Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred option) or Vendir#1631 on BattleNet. Whether you choose Phobos or another guild I hope you find what you’re looking for and that you have a great day, week, tier, and life!