Resto Druid or Shaman LF East Coast Guild

Good Evening Everyone,

246 Ilvl druid or 234 Ilvl Resto Shaman looking for a new path for progression. Looking for an east coast guild that is pushing Heroic/Mythic SoD. Weekend nights are the only time that I can join.

A little about me.

I am a former High end raider that realized WoW is not Life and decided to enjoy things outside the home.

I have been playing since 2007, BC, and have pushed multiple expansions end game content.

I am currently looking for a guild that is crude, rude and can actually have fun while killing stuff.

Also willing to switch factions.

Send a message to #Silentsniper1559

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aggramar/Shamboned

2 Likes

Hey there, our guild is currently in need of another healer for these later bosses and we’d love to have you on board! This guild has been around on Turalyon since 2007 and we don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon, I plan on sending a request to you but wanted to leave more info for you here as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey friend!! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive Outcasts on Kel’Thuzad. We are an alliance guild :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock please! We need one badly! DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile: Good luck on your search!
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

Aw shoot. Saw your weekend message. Good luck!

AlzHammer#1406

Chaos Legacy is 8-11pm EST Sun/Mon

We’re 9/10H and will be downing Sylv within the next week or two.

We need 1 healer to round off our 20 or to be close depending on attendance.

Give us a look and add me if you’re interested in chatting!

Hey!

Not sure if you are still looking for something but we have a need for a shaman healer. Feel free to check us out and add me to bnet if you have questions rora#1663